The good forex trading needs the fresh mind
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The good forex trading needs the fresh mind

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

The good forex trading needs the fresh mind

I am trading with the good and the fresh mind that is the best or the forex trading and give me the good results in the market because the good trading with the good and fresh mind always decide the best for the orders placing in the forex market .what is your oninion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    trading forex with a clear mind will help traders in making decisions, the decisions based on the results of the analysis, not based on the unstable emotions. This will help the trader to gain profits on each trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    we have to trade with the fresh and clear mind so it can helpful for us in making decision. we have to control our emotion and must trade without fear. by this way we can earn a good profit. fresh and clear mind is very much needful in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6
    yes . a good trade making need fress mind. when we making a trade that time we think is this trade profit or loss . thats can understand a fress mind person. fress mind think possitive and negative both . so a trader always making him a cool minded person. then he is success in life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, I need to create a good trade-fresh. This results in a trade that time to believe that. Fresh in mind that a person can not understand. Positive and negative as well as fresh, I think. Has always been a trader, take a cool-minded person, so. Then, he got life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes a fresh mind its always good at forex because you can think clearly without fear and we can control our emotion with positive thinking we can have huge profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes if you want to trade Forex successfully you must have a fresh mind to be able to trade without any problem also it is necessary to have this cool mind to face any loss to not face this loss again in the future an to be able to learn from your trading mistakes and also you will have good experience if you had a fresh mind.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear for good forex trading we must have fresh mind otherwise we cannot earn more and more money in forex trading market so active mind is much important for us and it needs more learning and more practice of forex market and spent more time in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Fresh mind can certainly support us while trading forex, because with a fresh mind we could be easier to analyze the forex market, and also we do not get too depressed when we may suffer losses when trading forex, because of the circumstances we will definitely stay calm on that time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sahibkhattak View Post
    I am trading with the good and the fresh mind that is the best or the forex trading and give me the good results in the market because the good trading with the good and fresh mind always decide the best for the orders placing in the forex market .what is your oninion
    Forex is very critical business where risk of loss is more powerful than taking profit. Simple mistake can be the cause for huge loss. So, we need to pay deep concentration with fresh mind while trading. I agree with you and we all should follow it for good trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast