The european session is the best for the huge earning or not ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The european session is the best for the huge earning or not ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

The european session is the best for the huge earning or not ?

I always trade in the European session that give the huge movement to the market, what you say ??

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well from experience I would also admit that the European season is indeed the best tune to trade the market because the market is more stabled and less nioser so it would be a good time to scaple,although the us season is known to be the most voilotile season which means be more caution because the market is very risky at times as that so to that I'll prefer to trade the European season.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have observed during both USA and EUROPE market hours ( specially during opening and closing) market shows good momentum. so traders can make money by creating both position short and long or may be can buy at lower level and again sell at higher levels for getting double benefit at same time..

But be careful some time market will panic due to high volatile during this session.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes i think that european session is the best for trading because the market is more volatile in it and the trader can make good profits in it but the trader needs to be careful also as this rapid movement may lead a big loss instead of making of money,so it is better to analyze the market well before trading and use stop loss to avoid any unexpected loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I would admit that the European season is indeed the best tune to trade the market because the market is more stabled and less nioser so it would be a good time to scaple,although the us season is known to be the most voilotile season which means be more caution because the market is very risky at times as that so to that I'll prefer to trade the European season

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sahibkhattak View Post
    I always trade in the European session that give the huge movement to the market, what you say ??
    [lang=id]maybe if you do the scalping technique or follow the trend might be trading at these sessions have benefited quite a lot, because the movement of the market is very crowded during this session primarily on the EURUSD pair, but do not try trading with hedging techniques in this session because the floating too much in the causes prices brought a long trend that may make your account Margin Call.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i follow some sessions for trading, tokyo, europe and new york, and i see that europe sessions and also new york sessions give me more chances to collect some pips where the market have good fluctuation and movements, and especially when europe sessions was over lapping with new york, so use this time for maximizing our earning, but be careful, because there are some spike who will give us some problems

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Yes dear i am agree with you, this session is best for earning money . If we have knowledge of it and used stop loss at good level then we will able to earn much money every time but many traders did not used stop loss at right place and gets much larger loss in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think European and USA session are the best time to trade. During this session the market movement are observed frequent and we can able to earn better profit if the trading are done with proper skill and knowledge. Trading session is not more important than our better trading skill. If we able to become skilled and experienced, then we can do better in any session.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think so that every trader have a best time for trading in the market of the forex and i like london session time more because it give me more good profit and low loss then other times so i think that best time choosing is all depend on the forex trader....

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast