The good learning is the way to the good earning in the forex - Page 35
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: The good learning is the way to the good earning in the forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

The good learning is the way to the good earning in the forex

you will have to believe this, because the learning is the only way to the success .

- - - Updated - - -

if we want to b the good and the successful traders in the forex market that is always the risky for the new and bad traders, therefore we must get the full knowledge and the good experience to get the success in the forex market that will give us the good success way in the forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex is going through it's prime time

If we want to learn how to play the booms this is it you can watch the 2016 07 10 bar closing levels on all GBP crosses and take your best guard against to huge drain levels to the agrassive movement in the forex world... take it is easy from here...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Tops are confirmed on all crosses everyone...

Learning is the key to success in forex world please pay attention to price levels on 2016 07 10 closing prices on all GBP, EUR, NZD crosses and let me know this is a learning to earning experience in forex be prapered...!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Happy Pips...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Learning is the key to make money in forex

I am focusing on JPY and EUR and GBP dominated crosses and USD is on the side line for the moment and I like to help everyone if there is any question about trading weak currency against others... These has been my focus most of the trading in forex exchange and I would love to see who ever got counter idea about playing the ups and downs with the valleys where most money is to be made in this business everyone I hope this time we have sensible market strategy to benefit recent market rallies against mostly USD weakness and hope to see these trends should be played for coming week and be ended by next month hopefully...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Just Touched Down The Critical Level @146.46 Price Level

I would like to give some learning experience with the levels we might getting cold on this pairs one of those is I think is GBPJPY pair and heads up everyone this is a best time to hit the road see what happens I am very carious about the near future trends are taking it is tolls again...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, learning is kind of foundation, if we have strong foundation we will have great knowledge to master that what we want it, in this case as a trader of course, without learning well we will earn nothing, forex trading is very risky business, never play with your own money or you will lose all of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

GBPJPY heading downs I hope this is not another escape scenario for GBP

I remember we verified 144.44 levels to be sealed and confirmed lows but getting those levels again make me suspicious are we heading hot waters again and usd will kick the fence destroy the market dynamics which we been getting comfortable and used to it... big wonder at the moment for me if we like to be aggressive with none sense trend dynamics this is the time for it we can jump in the hot waters and see what will be profitable...

We will learn to trade only if we experince with the markets which is going through wild at the moment on all crosses swings and testing the sensitive price levels and reverse and climb over the sharp hill and fall back the valleys and get stuck at the picks some moment of the trend developments now like to see the market going bullish again on all USD crosses as we seeing in the USDCAD as soon as USD bottomed out on feb 2018 now we see some nerve breaking lines on all crosses to be sure on both side of the markets poker face... get ready for every moment of it...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sahibkhattak View Post
    you will have to believe this, because the learning is the only way to the success .

- - - Updated - - -

if we want to b the good and the successful traders in the forex market that is always the risky for the new and bad traders, therefore we must get the full knowledge and the good experience to get the success in the forex market that will give us the good success way in the forex market
    Yes, learning the good way is the key to success, you just have to make sure that you have the demo account that works for you. Always ensure to learn with demo trading account that is where the learning will begin from. If you are not learning from the demo trading account you are not learning good. but knowledge and experience and skills from the demo account is the best way to grow and master this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Absolutely you maybe right in your own view, I believe that this business is all about the knowledge, experience and understanding it, so without you learning forex trade good enough then it will be very difficult for you to succeed in your trade, I will not doubt your thoughts that good learning will lead to good earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

[Critical and Final Levels] on some currencies

I believe in momentum trading only if markets test their current levels with their comfortable price zones if not then that will carry the all parties who involved in battle will end up in hot waters so keep this in mind and see if we have some progress in the current new quarter period...

EUR, GBP are most dangers to trade with at the month of April because they've been pulling the markets up but without the support of USD and this is an alarming sound and watch out...

safe crosses are : AUD, USD, CHF, JPY and safest CAD at the moment and should be accumulated slowly and surely for the future trend developments...

We will win as long as stay in the game what ever the time is...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Upside on GBP and EUR Against to USD Become Resoanable Targets As Follows

GBPUSD upside look like promising as long as solid support line remain strong around 1.3737 price levels upside is 1.4747 not bad if currently we are sitting at 1.42 right at this moment everyone...

EURUSD upside look like promising as long as solid support line remain strong around 1.2121 price levels upside is 1.3030 not bad if currently we are sitting at 1.24 right at this moment everyone...

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast