Is it safe for beginners trade in gold ?!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it safe for beginners trade in gold ?!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Is it safe for beginners trade in gold ?!

Gold is very volatile in forex market which is very risky for a beginners. what you think about it? Is it safe for beginners trade in gold?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    It seems not safe, because the gold through forex trading is very dangerous for beginners. If we want to trade gold, it is fundamentally better trading using real gold, because gold is trading in forex trading with leverage specialized and specialized account types, and it is advisable for investors who have advanced course.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I think that is not the good idea to trade in the gold market as the beginner, because the gold rate is also too high and the gold need the huge capital for the trading ,therefore we should preffer the forex for the trading that will give us the good profit as well we can trade with the little capital also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think its a bad idea that a beginner to trade with gold the gold its only for expert trader or who have a huge account because the spread its very huge and a beginners capital will not survive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Mehdi Zaman View Post
    Gold is very volatile in forex market which is very risky for a beginners. what you think about it? Is it safe for beginners trade in gold?

Without getting appropriate experience newbie should not move to gold trading as the gold trading is more violate than currency trading. Forex is such a risky trade where expert traders are facing much trouble in getting the expected profit, then how newbie can take the risk of gold trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Gold trade is very profitable.but we need proper analysis for trade in gold.I think gold trade is no safe for a beginner.I think EUR/USD is the best pair for a new trader for start Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Mehdi Zaman View Post
    I dont think so... Cause gold trading is really too difficult... Here is needed perfect money management with better strategies... Even it's really too critical... So a simple or newbie trader is not able to trade perfectly in that pair.. So just gather knowledge first then try to earn good money from that market...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is nothing stopping the beginners to trade i gold, but the beginner must learn how the gold trading works first, this is the way that such traders can get the full advantage of the gold trading. There is nothing you can not learn about the gold trading, it might even be the beginning of your success in the financial market place.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i dont think gold trading is safe for newbies,i haven't trade the gold before but account to mine research on it,i was made to understand that trading gold is complex,though can make big money from it but one stand a chance to easily loss all his capital as well,so i guess only experience trader will have the luxury of making something from gold.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I don't think so that it is very safe for the new traders to trade on gold because gold trading is very risky and you must a wifi and very quickly but if you are a new trader when you cannot take decision so fast and so quickly so in my opinion you never do trading on gold when you are doing trading newly so you must do trading on currencies and practice on demo account on gold

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast