Most popular Indicator
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most popular Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Most popular Indicator

I think MACD, RSI, AROON is most popular indicator. what is the most popular indicator to you?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    but my opinion is different candlesticks that most people use for the observed, and the candlestick indicator is also included japanes indicators, and I think almost everyone has to use candlesticks to analyze the market and this is a sure thing to me because I never asked some traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Most popular indicator are moving averages, Bollinger bands, MACD, RSI., Stochastic. Many of the trading system using one or more of the indicators as basic in the analysis. Almost traders who like indicator their use at least moving average or Bollinger bands.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think most of indicator present in meta trader is from popular indicator , so i think we should search for the suitable one for us , and for me i prefer moving average indicator especially moving average 25 and i think if we make complex between it and MACD we will make free signal and great profit in final ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Mehdi Zaman View Post
    I think MACD, RSI, AROON is most popular indicator. what is the most popular indicator to you?
    i know about rsi and macd both are famous but they not work all time good so we cant trust on them all the time and next indicator aroon that you said i not have any information of this indicator.i am long term trader i use ichimoku indicator for trading which is based on cloud shape and very much profitable for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Syed Mehdi Zaman, I think MACD indicator is most popular indicator , most of trader feel suitable to easy analyze with that indicator even, it is used for professional trader too. but its better to should combine with another indicator like bolinger bands to make sure about trend of forex market, Those indicators seem nice combination which should be profitable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think that is a popular indicator parabolic SAR, because this indicator has been recognized by many forex traders and stock can give a very accurate forex signal. Then another indicator is MA indicator, a very simple indicator is also frequently used to analyze market trends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    According to me person opinion the best indicators are moving averages, RSI, MACD, stochastic, etc I like to use most of time these indicators with it I like to trade with technical analysis and fundamental analysis these all indicators are very good for trading a trader can learn well about market from these indicators

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think the candlesticks pattern is itself a good indicator, through M15 time frame I can able to understand the present and past market movement easily but I am failed to understand the future market movement for which I am getting repeated loss in my trading. So, we need to give importance on fundamental analysis to get some idea about further market movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Mehdi Zaman View Post
    For me I also used some indicators, but about MACD, RSI or AROON i am not familiar with that. I am using zigzag, moving averages, and stochastic Osc. For me Zigzag , Stoch Osc and moving average will shows the overall trend of the movement of markets, which is useful for long term traders and also to make more accurate analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast