My account hacker, I have not yet regained regained email account roboforex
    I need help

Thanks you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    nah I think if you were to lose anddres as hacked email, you can contact customer service from RoboForex, because maybe later you can restore your account, if you really are the owner of the account means you have a strong enough data to prove that it was your account so I think you can account in return again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by opan View Post
    nah I think if you were to lose anddres as hacked email, you can contact customer service from RoboForex, because maybe later you can restore your account, if you really are the owner of the account means you have a strong enough data to prove that it was your account so I think you can account in return again
    I have sufficient evidence as a driver's license to verify before use in verification, image and payments on account of WMZ
    Now I'm just waiting for the confirmation roboforex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Dear Luangu,

I see you have written a ticket to our dealing department, our customer support will process it soon. In order to prove your ownership of that live account, please present some proofs such as photo/scan your ID card/driving license/passport to info@roboforex.com. PLEASE DO NOT attach your ID scan directly in your ticket as your email has already been hacked and such private information might be misused by malfactors.

For future reference, in the case of any client's account being hacked, please follow the next 3 steps:
    Step 1: contact our live support to block the live account immediately https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

step 2: please send proof of ID and account operation to info@roboforex.com and explain your situation.
    Always remember: PLEASE DO NOT attach your ID scan directly in your ticket as your email has already been hacked and such private information might be misused by malfactors.

step 3: wait for Roboforex customer support to process the request in a timely manner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thank you very much Song
    Step 1 and Step 2 we have done and awaiting approval, I sent all the evidence photos,,,,
    I regained Email and layer 2 information changes, now I'm just waiting for the approval roboforex,,,,,,
    The photo ID pictures, and images into account by investors WMZ for customer support and facbook roboforex.com viewed

Wish you a happy day, thank you for helping me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by luangu View Post
    Thank you very much Song
    Step 1 and Step 2 we have done and awaiting approval, I sent all the evidence photos,,,,
    I regained Email and layer 2 information changes, now I'm just waiting for the approval roboforex,,,,,,
    The photo ID pictures, and images into account by investors WMZ for customer support and facbook roboforex.com viewed

Wish you a happy day, thank you for helping me
    You are more than welcome, dear. Wish you the best of luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    You are more than welcome, dear. Wish you the best of luck.
    Typically, the roboforex resolve this case in the long time, I had to wait more than 5 days still no reply

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In case of hacked account and email we should immediately contact the live support to report the matter and later by proving identity we can get back our account but we must prove ourselves to the admin that we are the real holder of the account and our case is genuine and in future we should be careful with our security settings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    if there should arise an occurrence of hacked record and email we ought to instantly contact the live backing to report the matter and later by demonstrating character we can get back our record yet we must substantiate ourselves to the administrator that we are the genuine holder of the record and our case is bona fide and in future we ought to be cautious with our security settings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    if there In the event that arise a good occurrence of hacked Firewood AND ALSO electronic mail i ought in order to instantly contact your current live backing to be able to report your own matter AND ALSO later from demonstrating character i will probably consider back MY OWN Log yet my partner and i must substantiate ourselves towards administrator It we are the real holder of your Sign AS WELL AS THE case is usually bona fide AND ALSO throughout future my spouse and i ought in order to become cautious inside MY PERSONAL security settings.

Not allowed!