is forex trading is a boring work?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: is forex trading is a boring work?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

is forex trading is a boring work?

i thing forex is best enjoyable source of earning but some people think it is boring.
    what do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes, Sometimes I feel bored, especially waiting for the right moment. I use a follow the trend strategy therefore sometimes I had to wait signal quite a while. But the right decision and then make a profit, I feel happy. Turnover among bored, happy, sad has created a spirit for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Indeed it seems boring, but if we are serious forex trading, forex trading then be very exciting and not boring. Maybe most of them that are feeling bored with forex trading because they are too long do demo trading, so they do not have a good reason for continuous trading demo, so forex trading make us be boring.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    of course not and i dont think Forex is boring work , because it is a business and you can trade in any time as you want so dont trade in the time you fell bore on it and trade when you need many and i think when you will make the profit or always you make that , i think you will never feel boring ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I think no, You will enjoy the trading of Forex is you earn some thing here, but if you lost the money in the market, then at that time you will fell fear and boring in the business of Forex, the business of forex is very interesting but you if you invest the real money here in the market, and one of the best forex company that is the Roboforex, The Roboforex is one of the trust-able company in the forex market, here you should make the real investment and enjoy the real earning of the forex business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    i thinf the every work that we do in the world have 2 sides and the forex also have two sides the one is hard and boring and the other is the easy and the interesting for us ,if we have the good learning and the good knowledge and the good experience of the forex trading then the forex will be the easy and the good work for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    when i started trading in start it look boring to me cause of complex charts and volatile movement of market but later when i gain experience and my profit from forex started in a consistent way and till now it not look boring i personally like to trade daily cause i have great addiction feelings of forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    i thing forex is best enjoyable source of earning but some people think it is boring.
    what do you think?
    In general when we spend our time to learn and demo practice, then forex can seem to us boring work. But when we are able to get profit in real trading, then forex will no more remains boring to us. I think our continuous restless involvement can feel forex trade as boring to us. So, we need to take some time for mental refreshment to remove the boorishness in our mind.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i start first time forex trading then i feel many time so bore but after passing few days when i got some knowledge then i feel it is not much bore. when i received my earning from forex then i taught to work with forex trading nowt is my full time job and i am very interested with forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    what do you think?
    No i not think that the forex trading is the boring work and i thin if you have the proper knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading the it is very interesting work and you will be motivate in the trading so i think it is very interesting work.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast