Accept Failure as a step towards Victory
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accept Failure as a step towards Victory

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Accept Failure as a step towards Victory

Have you taken the loss in forex? forget it rapidly? Have you taken profit in this business? Forget it even more rapidly?
    I believe you can not do anything yesterday, losses always come into the way of success, we must forget them over nightly and move foreword for next trade, because when one door close another open., The bigger opportunity always there in the course of the open door.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    failure is a part of life as well as in forex market is well. yes, i have faced losses in forex market a couple of times. it is not a long time when i have joined forex, and i faces more losses then profit. but i am not afraid of that. but the fact is that i got to learn a lot from my losses, and even i have learned those lessons which no one can teach me ever.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by shubhamhero View Post
    failure is a part of life as well as in forex market is well. yes, i have faced losses in forex market a couple of times. it is not a long time when i have joined forex, and i faces more losses then profit. but i am not afraid of that. but the fact is that i got to learn a lot from my losses, and even i have learned those lessons which no one can teach me ever.
    I think failure is the best expedience to make us be better, I think failure is the beginning of our success, so we have to continue trading by learning from our past failure. We must can solve our problem which cause our failure before , So we can avoid repeat same mistake in next transaction. We will get victory with more patient and more working on study before accepting risk to be more professional.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Actually failure is a good experience for all kind man and in forex business it has a special role. From there we can know what was our mistake and what should do when we will face that kind of problem again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Failure is part of victory ways on forex trade business. I believe that if we can evaluate of our failure and learning from our mistake which make us be failure then we can improving our trading strategy and we will have better trading skill , just patient and need for more motivation to do as best as we can

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, You are absolutely right that if you can accept your failure, you must could be getting success in Forex platform. Forex is very good and profitable business platform. So you must be faces some loss for the first sometimes and when you could be earn more trading knowledge and experience. So if you can accept your failure, you must could be earn more profit and bocoming a successful trader for next time in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by coolshihab View Post
    Have you taken the loss in forex? forget it rapidly? Have you taken profit in this business? Forget it even more rapidly?
    I believe you can not do anything yesterday, losses always come into the way of success, we must forget them over nightly and move foreword for next trade, because when one door close another open., The bigger opportunity always there in the course of the open door.
    Failure is the pillar of success. We can say failure is a one step towards victory. Each failure brings a learning for us which is very important to gain further. We need to learn from each failure and find out the cause of that failure and implement the experience in further trade. If we try it properly, then we much be able to see the Victory in our trading life.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes you are saying right according to me we should never loose hope in this business because as you are saying that accept failure as a step towards victory our failure always a big lesson for us from where we can learn many things in our life about good trading and we will able to do less mistakes too in near future so its good for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very good to take what is right into consideration while trading forex, this is why i know that it is not all what traders are saying that matters all the times, Failure might be success in disguise if the trader can get the truth about it and provides the solution to it accordingly, but not in all cases, else you might be deceiving yourself all day long.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    We did have to accept all of our failure in forex trading, trading forex because there are only two options alone are advantages and disadvantages, so if we lose it's certainly very reasonable, because we have not been able to trade well, so we need to make the loss as a lesson we.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast