Which indicators you are using ?

Thread: Which indicators you are using ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10

Which indicators you are using ?

Forex indicators are very profitable techinel analysis tool.All trader use forex indaicators. All expert trader use mt4 indicators.But many trader properly not understand mt4 indicators and how to it is work.But most of trader use MACD , zigzag , Bollinger Band , CCI , RSI etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    if I only use the forex trading candlestick without other indicators, and of course if you only use candlestick may not be appropriate to analyze but I do not feel that way, I also added a trendline to trendline trading because we can determine the trend, and also the most pentin I also use fibonacci in order to know which way the trend is going

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    For me I am using a stochastic oscillator as my indicator. I think it is the best indicator for me right now because it is simple to use and easy to understand on how to use it. And it is working good for me sometimes, but in other time I lose because of that indicator also. Maybe I have to learn more about other indicators to improve my skill and know what is really the best and suits for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i did not trust full in indicators . i think if you have good knowledge and experience you can not need indicators . but indicators are useful in this business . i use oscillator indicator and it is give me success in this business .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I have a very simple list of indicators, which is mainly moving average setup from 100-20,ams finally RSI, both these indicators are the main indicators I use and I use support and resistance level plus time frame for entry, and with these tools am very comfortable in analysing the currency market, I also keep a close eye on fundamentals just encase of any surprises.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I generally do not sue any Indicator.
    as I am having less of knowledge I am just following an experts recommendation and trading as per his stop loss and target price.
    But before I follow his recommendation I have tested in demo around month to check his accuracy level. and after satisfy and see the positive calls I am trading as per his instruction.
    I think new traders should do the same thing I am doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Indicators are very helpful to us. At present I am using some common indicators like MA, Stochastic, Fibonacci, RSI and PSIR. With the combined signals of all these indicators I am trying to understand the upcoming market movement and getting better result than the past.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I am a short term trader and I like to trend following trading indicators like macd, cci, and moving average these 3 are my best indicator's so far personally I not use any other kind of trading method rather than trend analysis so I like to use only these indicators that I suggest you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    As a scalper I like to use stochastick and CCI these two indicators which give me a very good chance to make profit for few pips every day I don't use indicator much because I like to use my own logic which give me a very good help in trading so you can also use your own analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there are many good indicators that can be used for trading like moving average and MACD and bollinger bands, and some good other indicators like CCI and RSI, all of these indicators are good and can be used for successful trading if they used well and used in good strategies, if the trader use it he will be able to make good profits from the market in most cases.

Not allowed!