Withdraw vs. Compound
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Withdraw vs. Compound

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Withdraw vs. Compound

There are two kind of traders one who like to withdraw their profits as soon as they earn them. While there are others who compound their capital to increase size of their capital which provide them both safer trading experience due to more margin and bigger profits as then trader can trade more quantity. Please share your opinion - what you think is better option to withdraw all profits or compound them.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well for me I'll do both, I might not withdraw my profits as soon as i makee ththem but Ill rather do a monthly withdrawal, and at the same time compounding my capital. its quit a difficult task managing a profitable account, but for s trader who does he or she would be very grateful and would gladly withdraw there gains.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will not say for all forex traders because their plan varies. But if you are very good about the trading, you should fear nothing, you should not withdraw the profits all the time, you should only withdraw money when it is necessary. In compounding, you will plan better for your future in the business and earn more withdrawing all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    My strategy is to earn daily 1% after investing $ 1000 USD and suppose I make more than 1% on same day that amount will be withdrawn and 1% will be held in my amrgin because it will get compounded and my margin will get bigger size slowly slowly.
    But when ever you make profit to enjoy the real profit withdraw some part and reinvest some part or withdraw the full profit.
    Because reinvest does not guaranty to earn more or give return in future.
    So make your own percentage to withdraw and reinvest to create a big corpus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think we better withdraw profits than do the compound, because we will be difficult to control when using the compound, besides we also not have a strategy that is necessarily very accurate. If we withdraw then we can limit our losses, and later if we experience a stop out then we can deposit again.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i see that the traders will take a decision after make some profit, some will withdraw all the profit or some will let them stay and compound it, and for me, i stay between both of them, i make withdraw for a half and compound a half to get a better lots size, this way will give me the chances to enjoy my hardwork and also grow up at this business, and of course, for this side, i just increase the risk for making more profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think withdraw profit is depend on trader mind.If any trader want to increase there capital,so they do not withdraw profit.who are not want to increase profit,so they are withdraw profit regularly.so all these thing is depend trader to trader mind.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Yes right that's totally our decision that what we have to do next I like to compound some money and like to withdraw some profit also which will help me to increase my equity and along with it i can spend money on my family and other personal things also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I think we better withdraw profits than do the compound, because we will be difficult to control when using the compound, besides we also not have a strategy that is necessarily very accurate. If we withdraw then we can limit our losses, and later if we experience a stop out then we can deposit again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    If the trader has a small investment then he should first try to increase his capital by compounding the profits with the capital to be able to get a suitable capital that will let him to get more profits. then he can withdraw the profits. compounding is a good way to increase the capital but the trader should not increase the risk to avoid loss of these profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast