Should not happy when you make profit without any calculation !!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should not happy when you make profit without any calculation !!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Post Should not happy when you make profit without any calculation !!!

Sometimes we can see that some traders become too confident and too happy with their inept trader what brought some profit... Sometimes some inept traders make good amount of profit with high lot with 10 to 15 pips... And they think that they are now professional trader... but they have no proper idea about money management... it's really too bad... Even they become loser anytime.. And then they blame on Forex market.. But they don't understand that fault is their... Every trader should be happy in that time when he makes profit with his proper knowledge and experience...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, because when we get profit without reckoning, means that we get the profits do not have a clear explanation or reason, so the gain is not able to measure our ability to forex trading. But if we already have an exact count, then we get a profit, so we can measure our capabilities in forex trading on the profits we get.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    As trader lack of preparation is a big issue and if you don't plan properly you'll lose out no matter how many pips you make if you don't plan well you'll lose out in the near term. I have myself made consistent profits using high lots I could double my account in two days but the problem was that I didn't made provision for my entries I believed I had the holy grail but to my surprise I lost my account, but this experience has thought me lots of lesson to be prepared for the future outcome as a trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah i agree because when we get profit without reckoning it means that we get the profits do not have a clear explanation or any reason, so the gain is not measure our ability.... But if we already have an exact count..... then we get a profit and than we feel that yes we know something about Forex market..... so we can measure our capabilities in Forex trading markets on the profits we get.......

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes it is true that we should not happy when we make profit without calculation.Sometime it will good but sometime it will might get a big loss in our business.It is very important for every trader to make proper planning,money management and strategy to make regular profit and to get success in this Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    sometime we happy for making great profit from the Forex trading business.it is true that we should not happy when we make profit without calculation . it is very important for every trader to make proper planning ,money management and strategy to make regular profit and to get success in this Forex trading business.so without any calculation we can't happy in the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes until unless a trader know what is the reason behind their profit they should take t as a proper strategy. because it happens just because of their strong luck tahts all. SO trade with proper knowledge and practice in demo to get confirm about your strategy.
    And if you make profit by luck means that strategy should not be followed for next trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes always we want to be happy without calculation so that we can earn more in the trading platform .In the Forex trading we hope and want it more and more profit without calculate so that we may happy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir profits on random trading should not be a matter of feeling proud as this profit is just by chance and getting confident over such trading will cause losses in other trades so better to trade with our trading plan and trading strategy and then we must feel happy and proud.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Of course until eventually until a trader really know what is the reason guiding their benefit they will get big t as being a correct method. because it occurs only for their sturdy chance tahts almost all. THUS deal together with correct expertise and also exercise with demonstration for getting validate regarding your method.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast