Lear from Trend Channel !!!

Thread: Lear from Trend Channel !!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Lear from Trend Channel !!!

We should know that when trend channel is being broken the market goes against that trend channel... That's is rules that when any matter brake any level then it goes that level... So we should now brake any rules.. If we brake any rules then of course any better situation can be gone against our profit... Even we can be loser.. So in Forex market of course we should maintain rules and discipline... We should break that trend line of discipline and rules...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If we want to learn from the trend line, we should have flexible rules, because the rules are flexible then we will have a more dynamic analysis when analyzing the forex market, so with that in mind that we are not overly aggressive and we could keep up with the market trend good.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    A trader its essential that you have a trading strategy before trading the currency market, this plan and the suceess is based on your level of preparation experience so as a trader you should try as much as you can to spend more time with the chart to enable you have more idea on market behaviours and ideas, by spending time analysing and studying the charts you'll definatly stumble upon a trading strategy that would guarantee you consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trend channel is a very important part of trading.It is very necessary for trader to trade successfully in this business.Every trader should try to spend their much time in the trend channel to learn and gain knowledge about the Forex market.This will help you to learn more and get experiences to become a successful trader in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Nice question buddy but I want to tell you that I not used trend channel for trading personally I like to do trade with scalping method I always use stop loss in my trading strategy which give me a very good chance to make money with scalping I will try to learn with trend channel thanks for the suggest my friend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Many trader's have their own thinking regarding this topic many use trend channel trading system and many like to use their own system I also use my own trading system I basically like to use support and resistance point trading system along with it I use trend following indicators also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    trading channels are good for trading s the market move in this channel for sometimes and then break it, some traders trade when the price moves within the channels and some trader s trade with breakout of this channels, i do not trade with it but i draw it on daily time frame to determine the direction of the market and then trade with lower time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    trend channel is good for trading as it will help the trader to determine the trend properly and the trader will be able to make good money from the market, the trader will be able t trade in strong positions and so this will help him to get better results and make good money easily from the market.

Not allowed!