What about the previous Forex and the present Forex and what will be to the next ???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about the previous Forex and the present Forex and what will be to the next ???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Post What about the previous Forex and the present Forex and what will be to the next ???

When it was 2000 There are few amount of traders... And only big investors was involved with trading.. Even there was no any small traders... Even in the world maximum traders did not know about that business... but after 2005 that business was flashed to maximum people in the world... And after 2010 That business becomes too popular business in the world... Day by day many people are involving with that business for making employment... It think to the future about 60% to 75% people will be involved with that business.. What about your opinion ??

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Forex is not so popular about 10 years ago, which is still quiet trading volume, and market movements are also very stable so easily analyzed. Maybe in the future will be growing forex and more and more people who want to try success of forex trading, but even so we have to remember one thing: every day people come into forex trading, and also every day people go from forex trading, but will still surviving only a small part peoples, that is forex traders :)

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Forex is a very popular business, currently, and I belive the major cause of this boom is due to the fact that there is a high level of unemployment,and we can also blame it on the economical crush or world financial crises, which lend to the lay off of many employees.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes definitely as there is no on line business presently on internet which is so genuine real and globally present as Forex trading business and with the expansion in the field of internet nowadays this business has leaps and bounds growth but as it requires a lot of practice and hard work the drop down limits are also high.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Earlier Forex trading was not a popular business,very few people know about this business.Now Forex trading is a very popular and famous business,millions of people are trading in this business and earning a lot.People are doing this business as their part time and full time and making their life better.And in future forex trading will survive long and more people will join this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex need up to date and access need everywhere and user should friendly practice it.moreover it's true that user increase day by day for update Forex model.we should gather knowledge it.

- - - Updated - - -

previous Forex was backdated and new Forex is up to date and more user friendly .moreover it's true that user increase day by day for update Forex model.
    we should practice new one.

- - - Updated - - -

previous Forex was backdated and new Forex is up to date and more user friendly .moreover it's true that user increase day by day for update Forex model.
    we should practice new one.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by chy1357; 01-30-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    My present forex trading is running better than the past days. With the growing of my trading skill and knowledge I am getting positive change in my trading. I am not able to take appropriate decision in the appropriate time- this is my common mistake at this moment. While I am thinking to put any trade then I am waiting for better opportunity resulting which the present opportunity are going to lapse.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex market is changeing a lot due to a lot of factors, Due to change in regulations,And second thing most of the business man these days like to invest in Pamm account management instead of keeping these money in there bank. Because Rate of return is too high, They can easily gain 5 times more in forex market than the normal bank interest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I see the only things that become deffirant between in the past and now the forex in the past was not popular like now,Now forex has become a very popular business and most of people in all over the world trad in it.Also the pairs that we trade now has become more than before and they are alot of companies now work in forex field not like before,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I have to just concentrate on my learning some time we can loose a bigger money here but it will be better if we will never quit in forex our bad trading style can be improved by taking good steps forex is that place from where we can gain a lot of money so we all should become a part of this business for the whole life

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast