Importance of demo account !!!
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of demo account !!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Post Importance of demo account !!!

Most of the demo trader neglect to practice on demo account.. Even maximum trader are not interested to practice on demo account.. Even they don't know that demo account is the perfect way and fast way to learn about Forex perfectly.. Even I have seen most of the trader practice on demo account after losing in real account... If any trader avoid demo practicing then he will suffer in these problems what are given bellow --

1) Lacking of money management

2) Lacking of strategies

3) Lacking of risk management

4) Won't get proper idea about market sentiment

5) Can't make the market sentimental idea

6) Can't make proper decision to make safe trade

7) Emotional trading cases

8) Greediness will be increased

So a trader should be professional by practicing on demo account first time then he can enter in real account In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Demo account is very important, especially for us who are still learning forex and do not know all the features that exist in the forex trading. And later if we have advanced in forex trading, we still use the demo account to test the strategy we want to use, so we can test repeatedly without a loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Forex demo account is the great tool of learning, but new trader should keep in mind that while it is important to master the technical aspects of their trading platform. they need to master their own emotions and trading psychology. if you dont take the time to master the trading plate form and your self, you are risking an expansive account blow up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    in my opinion I think the only good thing at demo account is it trains you to use the terminal well before start a real account but I don't think it will increase your skills as you will have no emotions with demo account and the feeling will be very different with real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mido0o View Post
    in my opinion I think the only good thing at demo account is it trains you to use the terminal well before start a real account but I don't think it will increase your skills as you will have no emotions with demo account and the feeling will be very different with real account.
    For me the importance when trading on demo account we can achieve more experience about to trade in Forex market as correctly. If we want to trade well in here then we must demo practice at least two or three month or more. Demo account is very importance of a new treader cause by trading on demo account they can achieve more technique and knowledge so demo account is very important to help us for real trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    first i dont think demo account is give you experienced or it learn you how to management of your account , i think this demo account is only make the learning is easy because it give us practice while we learning , and i think if any body boring from demo account , i think he should request in any demo contest and may he win real money if he success ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    The Demo account work as a teacher in the forex business, now it depends on you how to take advantage of the Demo account, mos of of the professional and expert traders first take lesson in the Demo account, the Demo account can help you in different session like...
    1. same like real account
    2. Learn without lost
    3. virtual money is used
    4. make analysis and apply
    5. how to manage your account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Demo account is very important, especially for us who are still learning forex and do not know all the features that exist in the forex trading. And later if we have advanced in forex trading, we still use the demo account to test the strategy we want to use, so we can test repeatedly without a loss.
    There is no doubt that the demo account is very important in the trading but i think the mostly trader not take the interest in the demo trading and the reason is that they are risk free and emotional free so if the broker make the demo account the develop the interest of the trader then i think it will be good for the trader and they take the interest in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    khward, The importance of demo account is that account is given for the purpose of practice. As new traders need lots of practice so they have very very importance of demo account to get better skill in this business. It is make demo account is necessary for them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in Forex trading business demo account is very very important . because it is very difficult business . in demo account traders can practice more and more to gain knowledge and experience . that can help them to earn huge profit in real account .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast