Importance of Fundamental analysis !!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Importance of Fundamental analysis !!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

Post Importance of Fundamental analysis !!!

Most of the traders I have seen just depended on TA.. it's really too bad... Fundamental news is not avoided matter.. it's too important... cause any time market can be changed for any fundamental news.. So of course a trader should make fundamental analysis beside TA... it's really very essential for all traders...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Fundamental analysis is actually more important than technical analysis because fundamental impact would affect the movement of the forex market, while technical analysis is only based on the movement analysis of ongoing market. Unfortunately, a lot of traders who do not understand the use of fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Russel2012, Yes of course fundamental analysis is most important for forecast of forex market result but everyone cant use easily fundamental analysis method although they know this good for them. for this reason traders should be knowledgeable for use this method in trading and make some experience to know how to use it properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    Russel2012, Yes of course fundamental analysis is most important for forecast of forex market result but everyone cant use easily fundamental analysis method although they know this good for them. for this reason traders should be knowledgeable for use this method in trading and make some experience to know how to use it properly.
    Nothing for most or bad in the type of analyze in forex market, I think both technical and fundamental are very important, we can not ignore one of them. but yes as good as any technical analysis would be lost if we don't care about fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Fundamental analysis is very much important to get consistent profit from this trade. I have faced the bad impact of in my trade which was made without any fundamental analysis. I did not follow the recent news and thus I had to face margin call.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It saves the traders from the mess of the market most times, if the market is very going slowly, it is this that will help the market to get the strength that it needs, but in this case, it might affect you, or may make you to lose more money, this is why you should be careful of all the things that you are doing in any aspect of trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    When you said TA I guess you meant EA robot trading.And yes indeed fundamentals matters a lot because during news realise there would be a lot of volatility and position adjustment,as a trader you also need to keep an eye in the economic events and policies that affects the economy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Fundamental analysis help you to know about large impact and permanent change .Only technical analysis may cause sometimes loss to your account?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In my mind Fundamental analysis is actually more important than technical analysis because fundamental impact would affect the movement of the forex market, while technical analysis is only based on the movement analysis of ongoing market. Unfortunately, a lot of traders who do not understand the use of fundamental analysis ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Fundamental analysis is important for new comer . If we have good knowledge about basic fundamental analysis thn will get more profit .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast