WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FOREX TRADING AND ITS TACTICS?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FOREX TRADING AND ITS TACTICS?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FOREX TRADING AND ITS TACTICS?

Hello traders, i believe that i have gotten much trading experience about this market, and i know that this is a very good opportunity to help other traders to win consistently and get more trading knowledge about the market. Please, i will want you to ask any question that is bordering you about the market trading here, I will try my best to answer, other can show ideas as well, with this , we can all learn and gain together..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    What I want to know about forex trading is of a suitable indicator to analyze the trend of divergence, because until now I have not been able to analyze the current market divergences or start turning direction, so I still often have floating loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    This is a good thread for both experienced and newbie traders alike,i admire the fact that you started this thread.well mine is not a question but a contribution,most times we hear of traders analysing the currency market using indicators,but after some time of losses they begin to realise that the s called indicator isn't that reliable,to cut the story short I would advice any trader looking to be successful in forex ,should focus more on price strengths and weaknesses,by majoring it in accordance to the amount of pip the price has gone in comparizm to major currency pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I already learn alot about forex trading market and have much knowledge and experience in this market . I am earning good money so i dont need more knowledge , the knowledge which i have is enough for me and that knowledge gives me money every time without any problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there are different levels in forex which are beginners levels and intermediate level and professional levels so the trader should try to increase his skills to move from one level to another and once become professional he will be able to survive in forex market and will make a lot of money from it,but he should work hard to become professional trader and make money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I want to know all rules of Forex Trading business,and its ligal fast earning methods,i want to know all about it and how can i double my money and on which way i go to make myself a big businessmen in forex market, Why Forex trading business rejected some comments some times, and on what basis they do not give our money,i can't understand that sometimes why forex do not do justice

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I want to know that is forex trading business is a safe and risk free business.Because i have known from many traders that it is a very risky business and making profit is very difficult in forex.How can a trader successful in forex market.Sources from where we an learn about forex business and its tactics.Investing money in forex is safe or risky for a new trader?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I do want to know that can forex be safe and risk free business.Because the more i have known about it is that it is a risky business from many trader and making profit in forex is not that easy in forex,it is difficult.And even i want to kow how can a trader be successful in the forex market.What are the different sources to know about the forex business and its tactics.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading is the good and risk business. it is the most important business. and the making profit is very difficult in Forex . we can earn learn about Forex trading business and its tactics. and even i want to know how can a trader be successful in the Forex market .it is the risky business in the business. Forex trading is the most risky business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I think we must have to visit many learning websites and watch more trading videos, learn more trading systems and do more practice in demo account to make a more stronger and better system but it takes much time. We cannot make a better system very quickly. It takes months of hard work by the trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast