MACD indicator is very popular but it is very lagging indicator to me. what you think?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MACD indicator is very popular but it is very lagging indicator to me. what you think?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

MACD indicator is very popular but it is very lagging indicator to me. what you think?

Many technical analyst suggest me to use MACD and RSI. I sow some successful trader to use MACD indicator. I also try to use the MACD line to analysis the market price but unfortunately I didn't success in this way. The main problem is, MACD line provide me very false signal and maximum time the accurate signal was very lag. Please share your opinion that what are you thinking about MACD?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed Mehdi Zaman View Post
    Many technical analyst suggest me to use MACD and RSI. I sow some successful trader to use MACD indicator. I also try to use the MACD line to analysis the market price but unfortunately I didn't success in this way. The main problem is, MACD line provide me very false signal and maximum time the accurate signal was very lag. Please share your opinion that what are you thinking about MACD?
    No need to use any kind of indicator... here is needed perfect money management with better strategies.. If you can learn the manual trading system then you don't need to go another job sector without Forex business.. So no need to use Indicator.. Just use manual trading system..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    MACD indicator serves to provide information that the price moves have been overbought/sold in a particular period. We may use it to analyze the market pullback or correction. You should use the signals from other indicators or price action when a price has been overbought/sold or are being corrected according to your trading plan

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have noticed many things about the MACD as well, i think that it is a b it losing indicator. It was one of the best four that i chose during the first times that i started forex trading, but it later appeared to be bad. If you want to get the maximum satisfaction in the MACD you may still try the MACD history, it works better that the most oscillators

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, the MACD indicator is very difficult to learn, even I've read that forex traders experience studying this indicator up to 7 years, you can imagine it, but trader has been very adept in forex trading after mastering this indicator. By the way, this indicator is used to indicate 2 signals, ie signals reverse direction and signal divergence, but this indicator has specific differences with other indicators, where this indicator prefers divergence signals that serve for checking continuation of market trends.
    Alpha

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Its very true that most indicators such as the macd are lagging when it comes to providing an entry level, my personal opinion would be that some indicators are basically meant to show strength and weaknesses, so what I would advice is that you use the indicator such as the RSI and the macd to determine the strength and weakness of a currency, then for your entry level you can use the support and resistance level to decide on your entry point I belive you'll get better outcome this way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    MACD is good indicator and a lot of traders use it in their strategies as it gives good signals but in my opinion that it should not be used alone but it should be used with another indicators or tools to confirm the point of entries and exit points,also the trader needs to adjust its setting to be suitable for his strategy to get the maximum benefits from it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The is the good indicator but it must be used with other indicators in order to earn money in forex market but for me candlesticks are best because these candlesticks are much profitable as compared to indicators but need more practice by the forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Among many other common indicators, MACD is very good to me. I am also trading with MACD. Specially 15M and 30M chart it is giving me better result. I do not find any complication to understand the impact of MACD. With the combination SMA 28 & 100 and MACD I am getting better signal for proper trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Macd is the good indicator but i am using candlestick patterns in trading , these are the best patterns and gives me much money every time but our hard work must be consistent in forex market otherwise we will get much larger loss in forex market again and again.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast