Why their is price difference between two broker terminal?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why their is price difference between two broker terminal?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Why their is price difference between two broker terminal?

I am having two Forex account at two different broker. I have observed that at same time the price quotation in two site is little different.
    Suppose
    in Broker 1- EURUSD quote at 1.3171-1.3174

in other broker it shows 1.3169-1.3172.

What does it mean? Is it some cheating by any of the broker? Among two who is cheating? How will I find out?

Not allowed!
    link removed!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    price are almost same not big difference but spread difference depend on broker offer . if you experience in ECN then you direct trade with live stock exchange. but as you discuss there is no big difference . as per my experience only difference two broker is spread. nothing more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by winindia View Post
    I am having two Forex account at two different broker. I have observed that at same time the price quotation in two site is little different.
    Suppose
    in Broker 1- EURUSD quote at 1.3171-1.3174

in other broker it shows 1.3169-1.3172.

What does it mean? Is it some cheating by any of the broker? Among two who is cheating? How will I find out?
    I have no any idea for that... But sometimes if may happened for spread... Cause all brokers spread is not same.. For that reason we can see the difference between two broker's price...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Actually, the difference can still be called the same, because the price difference is also due to the volume of market transactions that use the broker. Each broker must have a volume of different markets so as to make little difference in the market price.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well some dealers are market makers while some get there qout from dealers,so it shouldn't come as a surpsurprise that there are differences in quoted price of dealers,hence brokers gets there price from different sources,I wouldn't see it as cheating hence the different in quoted price isn't that wide,just keep a close eye on the chart and try to pick a good exit point,based on the price differential.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There will always be price differences between them because they are not functioning with the same liquidity provider, it is the broker that has all the same liquidity provider that will have the same result on chart. But it depends on the internet and the server too, at times same broker chart may not display same data.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    It depends on broker. I think, the brokers are trying their level best to protect client's benefit. I do not find any major problem in this spread system. If we able to become a good and profitable trader, then we can able to earn huge profit providing the spread to the brokers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=id]Price is the same, the different is every broker have a different spread. For example at roboforex the spread for 1.61163 + spread 10 for ecn fix account = the price. for cent pro spread 30 so the price will be 1.661193.if you want to make open position don't forget to use spread and time end indicator. This indicator will show current spread and the candle time end.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it was caused by different server, and also different regional, and it means, some will move faster for several seconds from the others, and it is okay, because the pattern is same, and maybe even you can take this point as the chances to get information about the chart faster with just compare them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Generally there are 2 types of brokers DD(dealing desk) and NDD(non dealing desk), Dealing desk brokers are mostly marketmakers and they have their own pricefeeds. And while Ndd brokers are connected to the interbank market. So it's up to you which broker you choose for trading, You will get feeds accordingly.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast