Better then MT4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better then MT4

Better then MT4

Do you think MT5 is way better then Mt4?.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Do you think MT5 is way better then Mt4?.
    Why?
    I don't like Mt5 I like to trade in Mt4 And MT4 is the better platform.. Even that platform is too same and fast... I like that platform..
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

No, in my opinion MT4 much better than MT5, because MT5 are still many bugs that need fixing. MT5 has a lot of problems in accessing the server and also the programs also often have a hang because of memory usage is too much, whereas MT4 has a more stable access to servers and applications are also lighter in memory usage.

i think mt4 is better then mt5 trading software.mt4 is the best trading platform.Mt4 is easy to use and it`s internet cost is low.Mt5 terminal is not perfect.i think mt5 has lot of problems.Mt4 terminal is perfect terminal.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Both platforms are effective based on the level of experience of the trader,although the mt4 is a simplified version itch the trading platform,while mt5 is a more advanced version of the trading platform which provides traders with more tools and options whwhen it comes to analysing the price market and executing your orders.

Trader
    i prefer mt4 than mt5 because meta trader 4 is easier and lighter than meta trader 5 and work better for me because i tried to use meta trader 5 before but i does not work in my computer because it needs computer with high hardware options and so it does not work on any computer but meta trader 4 can work on my computer well so it is better for me

Banned
    i am not sure about it, because until now, there are many traders who still enjoy and use mt4 for trading, and also there is a little difference between mt5 and mt4, and will need a different account for it, and that's why the trader will take mt4 as their default platform trading than mt5

Banned
    There is no way, the trading of mt4 is the best i have ever seen in the business, the trading system that near this is c-trader, there is none that can be compared with it. The real forex traders are using the mt4 because it is the way that brought much traders up, it is a very reliable trading platform for the business.

Till the date I have not used Mt5 terminal, I think obviously is MT5 is newer version of MT4 means that must have some additional features, but I am very much comfortable with MT4 and none of my friends using it, so I do not even know what is more benefit I will be getting from that, so I have never sued that but may be use in future.

Banned
    I think both have their own best features so I don't want to select any one software here for me both are good for now I am using meta trader 4 but it mean is no that mt five is not a good software until I will not use mt five till then I can say anything about it \

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast