How long you stay with Forex ?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you stay with Forex ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

How long you stay with Forex ?

Dear all traders. I want to ask you how long you stay daily trading in Forex and weekly? Please share it with us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    I like to trade forever in Forex market.. That market is really too great market... I have proper money management and great risk management with awesome strategies.. So no need to leave that business for me In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I wanted to make forex trading as one of my main business, so I would like to run forex trading in a very long time. I hope I can become a proficient forex trader, so that later on I would love to use intraday or swing trading techniques with a long period of time, so I can trade forex with more relaxed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul View Post
    Dear all traders. I want to ask you how long you stay daily trading in Forex and weekly? Please share it with us.
    I will spent the tree and four hours daily in the forex trading and i try to do the forex trading weekly but i first properly analysis the trading and if i have strong signal in the trading then i will open the position but i be carefully open the position on the friday because it is high risk day in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul View Post
    It all depends on how long the market takes to give me a signal for my entry so I can't give a specific time,although I do my trading on the mobile platform so all I need do is just check price movement from time to time,although in most cases if am lucky market might give me a signal during Japanese open,but on an average I spend 5 hours a day on the currency chart on a weekly bases I can't be specific.thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i want to stay forever in this business . it is the biggest online internet trading business in the world . it is money making business . to work in this business we can earn unlimited money in very quickly and change our life . i really love this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    i want to staay in forex until forex not ended it is the biggest online internet trading business in the world . it is money making business . to work in this business we can earn unlimited money in very quickly and change our life . i really like this business , thanks forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have being doing this trading for nothing less than 9 years, but that is not the issue, the success of the trader is the main thing, it is not actually how long the trader has being in the forex market, but i am trying my best still.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a huge online business and profitable too.I am a Forex trader trading since 4 years and found out how to make profits regularly after much education and practice.I want to stay as long there is Forex trading business because i had made it as my professional job and i trade everyday in order to make profits on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I am doing forex trading from 4 years and have much experience in this field. I sit all the day in front of the computer and able to do good trade but if a trader is new in this field should have to invest low money as possible because high investment will gives us much loss, so in start the investment must be low and a trader should spent in trading for few hours.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast