is impatienct trader should leave forex ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: is impatienct trader should leave forex ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

is impatienct trader should leave forex ?

patience it one of the most important tools of the successful forex trader and every one know this and i lost many times in forex because i was not patient then i started forex earring . my question : if the trader tried to learn patience many times and he failed to be patient , should he continue in forex or leave it for life ? or copy the trade of other skilled traders ?
    please share your opinion .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Patience is a very basic qualities every trader need to succeed in forex trading business. Those lack patience do indulge in unnecessary and hasty trading decisions where risk is quite more than the reward. You can only succeed making profits in this business if you have patience to wait for the right opportunities with sharp attention and once market offer you such waste not a single moment to take its advantage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    yes you are right,because patience very important for have discipline with our analysis and with our money management,so without patience we can not have discipline with our strategy and we can not get success on our trade,so we must want to make practice for have patience on each our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Patience in forex trading is indeed a matter that must be owned by a trader if the trader wanted to gain an advantage in every trade that has been in instead, with no patience then a trader would find it difficult to gain an advantage in trade, as you usually like it is always open positions reluctantly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ayman View Post
    patience it one of the most important tools of the successful forex trader and every one know this and i lost many times in forex because i was not patient then i started forex earring . my question : if the trader tried to learn patience many times and he failed to be patient , should he continue in forex or leave it for life ? or copy the trade of other skilled traders ?
    please share your opinion .
    Actually who is not expert and who has not enough experience he should not enter in real trading... here is needed better experience and better knowledge in Forex market...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex market is not for all, and if you tries to push this too hard on yourself, you will not get the right answer about it. It should be traded with patient, and if you thinks that it is not good for you after tried a very long time, i will advice you to quit. By this, you might be doing yourself a whole lot of good, than staying and continue losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Actually who is not expert and who has not enough experience he should not enter in real trading... here is needed better experience and better knowledge in Forex market...
    A forex expert may not have the impatient properties, and what is said by the author this thread is very properly. Even people impatient, took first place in gets the failure. They will be difficult to develop, as long as it has such properties.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    in first i think you shouldn't leave the market because there is mistake in you or problem you can fix it , second i think patient is one of the important factor which can control in you and also control on the profit , so i think we should be patient for our future and also be patient for the signal we get from our strategy ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    impatient has being the major reason reason why so many trade have stop forex trading,majority of them think the profit in forex trading just come easy but they dont know the profit in forex trading come with patient and understanding.impatient is entering the market too early and it often lead to loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yes i think who have no patience for this business its better to leave because we must have patience to analyse and wait for the success.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast