Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the program mt4 portable It is a good program in certain programs, but MetaTrader does not work that much because the MetaTrader program updates and saves data and is afraid to lose stored data .

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    THIS is same for all the time for the traders , no one is differ , every broker,s mt4 is same platform. so the traders update the news that are helpful for all the traders , it really look but it does not exist in the trading. every trader work hard till death.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by lotfitm View Post
    the program mt4 portable It is a good program in certain programs, but MetaTrader does not work that much because the MetaTrader program updates and saves data and is afraid to lose stored data .
    I can only guess you are new to forex field and you actually don't know what you want to say. I advice you to first go and read much about forex trading and get yourself a demo account with Roboforex, that will help you to learn and you will know plainly that what you alleged mt4 platform of is totally false. Mt4 platform is the most widely used platform all over the world. The whole world can not accept it that much if it has irregularities.

Not allowed!

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879