Mt4 portable version
Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Almost certainly no broker that provides portable version for Meta Trader platform they offer on the download platform. This portable application is very useful for those who travel a lot and keep changing computers, in addition to more secure because it does not leave a trace on the computer is also very practical, because it can be used without the need to install or download them first. Therefore, if you want to try the portable version, can use the compressor applications such as WinZip. For more information how can googling with keywords to make applications portable.

My good brother there are updates on a regular basis on the platform MetaTrader 4 through the official website of the product trading platform and operate these updates automatically as soon as it descends and these updates are working to improve the performance of the platform to work for the welfare and comfort of more customers

It same for all the time . I also think that brokers generally offer for download platform to trade . If anyone want to use the trading platform in various processor then it is better to use . This types of trading platform provides various kinds of opportunities .It can be used through the compressor application and it also provides a great security, it is easy to use .

Quote Originally Posted by raazsr1 View Post
    It same for all the time . I also think that brokers generally offer for download platform to trade . If anyone want to use the trading platform in various processor then it is better to use . This types of trading platform provides various kinds of opportunities .It can be used through the compressor application and it also provides a great security, it is easy to use .
    yeah dear, and I think we can use difference trading platform for our easiness, so if any one feel any problem on mt4 then he can use others trading platform. but after installing platform when we connect it with internet then atomically it will be update ! and generally it is system ...
    Don't loss you hope.

Quote Originally Posted by raazsr1 View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.i ever did it, we just need to insert our account trading and password and set the server with IP address, i got this trick when i got the problem with mt4 at a broker and the CS asked me to use another mt4, and it worked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.
    Greed is actually temptation to acheive high and higher profits through any right or wrong in forex, this can be harmful not only for yourself but for greedy traders are actually harmful for forex as well other traders.
    I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.

I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer.

Quote Originally Posted by mido0o View Post
    I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer.
    yes, I also feel more comfortable using these applications to trade forex online. And it has also been specially designed by your broker offering online trading business and also it has to be prepared thoroughly in advance before the broker offer this business.

Quote Originally Posted by mido0o View Post
    I think after installing meta trader terminal it will be update after internet connection. so there is no need to extra editing for use. but you can use or setup it by own style and it is possible. for example we can add any indicators or EA( Expert Adviser) for trading or practice and we can make script etc..
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    i guess, we do not confuse about it, because we just need to download it, and of course, it was set based on processor, so we just need to choose them , i see that some brokers offer many platform to make us easy for starting forex trading

Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast