Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    I must say that trading with the portable version is really helpful in terms of trading in any place, but in terms of making analysis of the market we can all agree that it's not the best, but surely it's a good portable version that we can take to any place and do our trade anywhere and at anytime, the portable version is very helpful in terms of that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    In order to obtain a portable MetaTrader installation you need to run the installer and terminal.exe (on every start) with flag /portable. You can do it either from cmd or make a shortcut.
    If you intend to use the portable install on a work or public computer you should however know that it still leaves a trace in the registry.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    there are some broker that provide the mt4 software that can be downloaded and installed in their own phone
    it's same for all traders.. Even no any broker's mt4 is different... Every broker's mt4 is same platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    You can install the portable version in you Google play store or Itune store, the mobile terminal is a portable trading platform because we can easy take it to any place to start trading anywhere, that is what make the mobile platform a portable terminal, the computer version is not portable because there are online some certain place we can trade with this platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    MetaTrader programs are done quite amazingly in a single file - terminal.exe. The whole program is in that file, all else is just side data it may or may not use.
    So in order to install MetaTrader we can just copy-paste the terminal.exe file and start it on the machine we want. Then it will create all the other files it need and run like any other "real" installation. If we start it with /portable flag it should spawn the other files in the same folder it is instead of Windows user data folders it normally puts them.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081