Mt4 portable version - Page 80
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081 LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 805

Thread: Mt4 portable version

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

    Mt4 portable version

    dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

    Not allowed!

  2. #791
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 on the mobile device is a portable terminal we can take anywhere, cause our mobile phone go anywhere with us, so having the mt4 platform install on our mobile phone enable us to trade the market anywhere at all, it's not like computer where we got the chance to trade at home or office alone, but with this portable terminal we can trade forex anywhere with our mobile phone.
    Yes, the mobile device of the mt4 platform and the mini computer versions like the versions on the tablets are the portable versions. They are called the portable versions due to the fact that they are easily carried all around the places in whom the forex traders want to use them. I like one things about the portable versions too, you can use them even in the toilet or the busiest place on earth, that means nothing will ever interrupt your trading with them.

    Not allowed!

  3. #792
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Brother I cannot understand your comment what you mean by portable version of MT4 what you mean by portable in trading. Each broker have their own MT4 trading software and you only can use their accounts for login you cannot use other metatrader for using roboforex account login. but there is an app on the Google Play Store for MT4 it have many servers, all the brokers have participated with this, this is you can say portable you can login any other broker in this ingle software.

    Not allowed!

  4. #793
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think the only benefit by using portable version is we can trade anywhere and any time without using a laptop. So If you have Meta Trader 4 installed in your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from the program file from your flash drive. In this way you can use mt4 portable version.

    Not allowed!

  5. #794
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, the mobile device of the mt4 platform and the mini computer versions like the versions on the tablets are the portable versions. They are called the portable versions due to the fact that they are easily carried all around the places in whom the forex traders want to use them. I like one things about the portable versions too, you can use them even in the toilet or the busiest place on earth, that means nothing will ever interrupt your trading with them.
    I have mobile mt4, tablet that supports the widows versions like that of the computer system, i have the mt4 on the real computer laptop as well. I know how all of them are working and they have some advantages over one another. Above all, i do not look much on the portability of a trading platform on my gadget, i look at the professionalism of what i could get through it. This makes me to trade with the PC version more times.

    Not allowed!

  6. #795
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
    Brother I cannot understand your comment what you mean by portable version of MT4 what you mean by portable in trading. Each broker have their own MT4 trading software and you only can use their accounts for login you cannot use other metatrader for using roboforex account login. but there is an app on the Google Play Store for MT4 it have many servers, all the brokers have participated with this, this is you can say portable you can login any other broker in this ingle software.
    You do not get this rightly, the portable versions of MT4 terminal are the versions that are not of the PC versions which the trader might be able to carry about. For this type of MT4 terminal, it is light to carry by traders, traders could use it at any where in the world. Example of such portable version are the one of the mobiles device to access the MT4 terminal.

    Not allowed!

  7. #796
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The mobile terminal is portable, that's why we are able to trade with that a terminal on our mobile anywhere at all, the mobile terminal is so important because it's portable and enable us to trade forex outside of our home, I like the mobile terminal more than the desktop version for this reason, with the mobile terminal I can easily trade forex anywhere.

    Not allowed!

  8. #797
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I have mobile mt4, tablet that supports the widows versions like that of the computer system, i have the mt4 on the real computer laptop as well. I know how all of them are working and they have some advantages over one another. Above all, i do not look much on the portability of a trading platform on my gadget, i look at the professionalism of what i could get through it. This makes me to trade with the PC version more times.
    This is a good one you have gotten for yourself, forex traders who are taking this forex business seriously will get to trade it success and get to plan well for it. The part of the ways to plan well for forex trading is for the trader to trade it with the the PC and the portable versions who is possible for forex traders to carry all about without making any excuse.

    Not allowed!

  9. #798
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    The mobile terminal is portable, that's why we are able to trade with that a terminal on our mobile anywhere at all, the mobile terminal is so important because it's portable and enable us to trade forex outside of our home, I like the mobile terminal more than the desktop version for this reason, with the mobile terminal I can easily trade forex anywhere.
    I believe so much in trading of the mt4, it could be either on the mobile type or on the computer type. I believe that the trading strategy of the trader will be the one to determine the one to use, and that one will be good for trading when the trader is carefully using it. I know that trendline which i use as my main strategy is not working on mobile type, but some traders can still use solely when their strategy allows the mobile trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #799
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 portable version on the mobile device is a suitable trading terminal for every forex trader including those who don't have personal laptop can trade with the help of their mobile phones, cause this portable version make it very possible for everyone to trade and this can be done anywhere because we can take our mobile phone anywhere and trade anywhere we want.

    Not allowed!

  11. #800
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 portable version on the mobile device is a suitable trading terminal for every forex trader including those who don't have personal laptop can trade with the help of their mobile phones, cause this portable version make it very possible for everyone to trade and this can be done anywhere because we can take our mobile phone anywhere and trade anywhere we want.
    There is no way there will not be advantages to the trading of the mt4 on the mobile device. For the singular fact that we can take it to places we wish to go to is a very good one for us. To trade the market with the portable versions is not the best though, but it is still very good to those traders that can make use of what is provided in it.

    Not allowed!

Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •