Mt4 portable version - Page 7
Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    for mt4, all is same, the problem here is not mt4, but at ourselves, we can make it profitable and also get some loses, all is based on what we have done and preparation, so now, we only need to learn and practice, fix and complete the weakness , and this is the way to reduce the risk or loses and make forex trading is profitable
    Do not let this to confuse you, the mt4 version are many, it is not that they are losing in it, but the accessibility that is easier for the traders that are using it. The trader with that are not still many in this market, the brokers are trying to make this available, but i guess that he is still new to the market, that was why he asked this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Do not let this to confuse you, the mt4 version are many, it is not that they are losing in it, but the accessibility that is easier for the traders that are using it. The trader with that are not still many in this market, the brokers are trying to make this available, but i guess that he is still new to the market, that was why he asked this.
    Truly, some forex traders do not have the privilege to do trdaing with it because of broker they are using that could not move with the revolutionary time of the technology of forex trading business. But the god thing is that roboforex is not like this, they are always up-to-date for all trading instruments, they have the portable version.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You really need to know how the trading system works, that is why the lat form that you are using is very important, the trader`s self is part of the ways that will give success to the traders, but the conveniency that the trading platform will give to the traders is the most of it. I have used many trading platform, so, i am talking out of experience.
    It's great to know that you have used so many trading platform. So, which one you suggest to us in here that has best function and most stable trading platform? Sure you must be know which one is good and bad, right? What trading platform you suggest for beginner trader like me to trade with? Does MT5 is a good platform for beginner, sir?

yes of course there is a portable version of meta trader 4 and that is the mt4 for mobile which you can use on your cell phone to trade in forex and the software is compatible with the android cell phones and the apple phones also and for more info you can check roboforex website.

Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
    yes of course there is a portable version of meta trader 4 and that is the mt4 for mobile which you can use on your cell phone to trade in forex and the software is compatible with the android cell phones and the apple phones also and for more info you can check roboforex website.
    yes, i also checked the website and saw there is metatrader4 trading platform for mobile, especially for android and iphone users. i also suggest to everyone here who still confuse to open and check the RoboForex website directly. by the way, i trade with my android most of time because of its simplicity and easy to carry to anywhere. no need to worry about custom indicator because i only use simple moving average settings and fundamental analysis.

to get metatrader 4 portable we can actually do with copying and pasting in the local C metatrader that we install and we move the entire folder in flash us. so in our trade without the need to reinstall metatrader metatrader we just turn on the flash that is in us all. more portable that we have the more it will bring light to us in the trade.

Of course, the platform is a portable version of the meta pallet broker can offer. This portable application is very useful for those who travel a lot, and they continue to change this law, because it can be done without having to install or download, because it does not leave any traces of your computer's protection is also very practical. If you want to try portable versions of applications to use the compressor wnzap background. How can gwglad portable applications with keywords.

the are no portable version of mt4 but there are some soft that can make for you a portable versio of any program installed o your computer and this can run only o your computer or computer with the sme performance of yours,but the installation of mt4 is not difficult and even it not use alot of hard drive space,and if you have problem with setting it up try to turn off your firewall that accept the installation of mt 4 and it will work for you

Yes I know about this. Good news is, you don't have to install the portable version separately. If you have MT4 installed on your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from Program Files to flash drive. Then open the file terminal .exe and done. Oops! Another small task, you have to login again on a new PC, every new PC will prompt to login one time.

Metatrader4 is a universal software used by various broker. So dont worry metatarder4 will always be same. I am trading with multiterminal 4 since last 3 year, And everything is perfect until and unless you are dealing with high slippage base broker.

Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast