Mt4 portable version - Page 78
Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778798081 LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well yes meta trader 4 allows you to work through your mobile and tablets through the portable version of this platform.Talking about the characteristics of the portable version that it is so simple and easy in use but it have less features so for the pro work you need the pc version.
    Portable version of MT4 is for every traders, the problem is that it may not work as perfectly as the computer type of the MT4 terminal will work. The benefit with portable MT4 is that we can carry our work to anywhere without being suspected about what we are doing, no one will know, that makes it nice for us to use privately in public places.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Portable version of MT4 is for every traders, the problem is that it may not work as perfectly as the computer type of the MT4 terminal will work. The benefit with portable MT4 is that we can carry our work to anywhere without being suspected about what we are doing, no one will know, that makes it nice for us to use privately in public places.
    Portable version may be for every forex traders but what makes trader to choose it as their forex platform is all depending on the strategy of that trader. Like the price action traders just like myself, i don't have much to be doing on the forex chart, the price action is all about the forex candle only, i can use portable version all my life and i will be fine with it.

The mobile platform is what am more familiar with this days, it's a lite trading version but also very helpful too, cause with this portable version am able to trade forex easily anytime, this platform is good, anyone can trade with the mobile version easily, it's the easiest trading platform anyone can trade with.

The portable trading platform is for everyone, just as the desktop version which is the full version of mt4 is for everyone, anyone can trade with this platform, especially for the newbie traders this platform will be very suitable for them because it's a lot easier to be trading with the portable version compare to the full version on desktop.

However anyone can make the decision of trading with any platform or terminal that he or she chooses to make use, there are traders that will prefer the use of mobile terminal while some prefer the use of desktop terminal. This is a business that you have to be more careful in what you make use in the market but that doesn't have any effect of course is our experience and understanding that will determine how profitable we may be in the market.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the so called "portable version" that's referred to here is the mobile application.
    This allows you to log into your account on the go using your smart phone which is always with you.
    This enables you to access your account seamlessly and speedily.
    An alternative to the mobile version is the web trader which runs on any device, both mobile and PC. So far as there is a web browser installed and there is access to the internet.

Mobile version of mt4 is a portable version that can be use to trade across most smart phones, you can download and install this terminal on your android or iPhone this platforms will help you trade conveniently anywhere because its portable and can be carry easily, the mobile version of mt4 is a portable version which means we can trade forex anywhere with our mobile phone.

Banned
    Mt portable version are good choice for part time trader on this business. He could not very time use mt4 desktop terminal for trading so he could use mt4 portable version in our smart phone and always try to build strong but more then effective strategy for trading on this business. But without good planning and experience it not possible for anyone.

Yes of course, there is the portable mobile version and it's available for download by any broker.
    You can still find a generic version on playstore or Apple store and you can download it.
    Just link your accounts to the platform as and you have instant access to your trading area.
    But do note that the functions are limited and may not provide you with all the features that you are used to using the windows version.

Trader
    mt4 portable version will be good because it will be light and will be suitable well with slow computers and so the trader can use it in making of money after making of good trades, but portable version is not available till now and i do not know if the company will offer this version fr the traders or not and also it will be good and effective for trading or not.

Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778798081 LastLast