Mt4 portable version - Page 77
Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Trader
    Portable mt4 terminal is best desktop mt4 terminal because its can only provides those trading tool who always help the trader to make strategy and we can get successfully trade and make good or loss from it in the forex market. Most of trader use portable mt4 terminal with place smart phone mt4 terminal.

Banned
    the mobile version of this platform is available, it is simple easy and handy in use.If you have worked on the pc version then it will take no time to understand the working on mobile but it have less features as comparing to the pc version so it need upgrades to make it better in use.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    the mobile version of this platform is available, it is simple easy and handy in use.If you have worked on the pc version then it will take no time to understand the working on mobile but it have less features as comparing to the pc version so it need upgrades to make it better in use.
    Yes, it is most easy to handle and it is best from desktop mt4 terminal. If we can compare this terminal in smart phone mt4 terminal then it is very best from smart phone terminal. It has same desktop mt4 terminal but some new trading tool and indicator could not available here for our trading strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Yes, if we can use portable mt4 terminal in our smart phone or tablets then we can easily make any type of trading strategy or chart pattern for our trade and make good earning from it. Because it is best from smart phone terminal app and provides us all type of trading tool and indicator for our trading business.
    I hope that trader using the portable version of mt4 knows how to be trading without some external forex indicators and programs, that is what will make it work easily for that trader. The trader like me that is using price action strategy will work in any device, as long as that device has the clear chart in front of me.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I hope that trader using the portable version of mt4 knows how to be trading without some external forex indicators and programs, that is what will make it work easily for that trader. The trader like me that is using price action strategy will work in any device, as long as that device has the clear chart in front of me.
    I think mt4 portable trading version good from smart phone terminal because it can provides all type of trading tool those help the trader easily make good or profitable trading strategy however we can get successfully trade and make good profit in the forex market. So i have use this with place smart phone mt4 terminal.

Banned
    well yes there is a portable version of this platform for your mobiles and tablets so you can also work through your mobile or tablet but with the limited features because there are less in this version as compared to the pc version so for the pro work you need the pc version but helps much as when you cant use your lappy or like you are away then this mobile version helps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well yes there is a portable version of this platform for your mobiles and tablets so you can also work through your mobile or tablet but with the limited features because there are less in this version as compared to the pc version so for the pro work you need the pc version but helps much as when you cant use your lappy or like you are away then this mobile version helps.
    Most of trader use portable trading version in our smart phone or tablets because it is support all type of trading tool how we can use it to make trading strategy or chart pattern for our trading business. But smart phone terminal could not provides it all tool for our trading so we cannot properly trade and cannot get good profit from it.

Banned
    I have always use and like mt4 portable trading version for our trading because in this terminal we can easily make trading strategy and good profit. It is good working from smart phone terminal so most of trader use it with place smart phone terminal and we can get good earning in the forex market.

We can easily trade with our mobile devices anywhere while have mt4 portable version install in it, mt4 on mobile is a very good and simple terminal that we can trade with easily anywhere, this terminal is so good because it's make it very possible to trade with our mobile device anywhere and at anytime.

Banned
    well yes meta trader 4 allows you to work through your mobile and tablets through the portable version of this platform.Talking about the characteristics of the portable version that it is so simple and easy in use but it have less features so for the pro work you need the pc version.

Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 LastLast