Mt4 portable version - Page 71
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    When i have start trading business then i have learn in forex portable mt4 terminal is not best or good for our trading business because it is only give us old trading tool and we cannot make good or profitable trading strategy for our trade and cannot make good profit in the forex market. So i think smart phone terminal is best from portable mt4 terminal.
    Is there any portable version? Where can I find it? And why you think that you can't make good or profitable trading strategy with those portable version? Do you talking about portable in computer device or just a common mt4 in computer device? If yes, why you thinking that mt4 on computer just give us old trading tool while it has more tools than mt4 smartphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 on mobile is a portable platform that is built for the mobile device only it lack some features that the desktop version has but still it's a good trading platform to trade with in our mobile and one advantage about this terminal is that we can use it to trade anywhere that's one good advantage about the mobile platform mt4 that make it very good for trading.
    I think the MT4 on mobile is still trying, traders may use it when their trading strategy allows it, but those features lacking in them is not a good circumstance, it may be needed. Like the custom indicators, it is important for many traders and myself. There are some drawings on chart like that of trendline that I can not access with mobile terminal.

Banned
    @toyen mt4 on mobile is doing more than trying we can become successful with this platform easily even without the need of using our laptop to trade as long as we understand how to trade in the market and have a good strategy the mobile phone platform is good enough to achieve success with so it's more than just trying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    @toyen mt4 on mobile is doing more than trying we can become successful with this platform easily even without the need of using our laptop to trade as long as we understand how to trade in the market and have a good strategy the mobile phone platform is good enough to achieve success with so it's more than just trying.
    Yes, it is very good terminal because it help us to understand market and we can make good trading strategy for our trade and get good earning in the forex market. But most of trader or newbie start our trade with laptop mt4 terminal and he can good earning from this terminal but he cannot like and use portable mt4 terminal for our trading business.

Banned
    I cant say that it work or not,but i think this method can work as you can check it,by copying the whole folder where the platform or terminal is installed to another pc or lappy and check it by running it.I hope it might be helpful

However mt4 mobile trading terminal is good not a bad medium of trading, but the features that lacks in the mobile mt4 us not a good idea for traders to trade properly. Well that does not mean mobile mt4 is not good to make use, it is good to trade forex without having much features in it. Nevertheless traders should understand how to make use of the features that exist in it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    However mt4 mobile trading terminal is good not a bad medium of trading, but the features that lacks in the mobile mt4 us not a good idea for traders to trade properly. Well that does not mean mobile mt4 is not good to make use, it is good to trade forex without having much features in it. Nevertheless traders should understand how to make use of the features that exist in it.
    Yes, mt4 terminal is very best for our trading business but if we can use it smart phone terminal then it is not good for our because mobile terminal cannot support some trading tool for our trade and we cannot make good earning from our trade in the forex market. Its some trading tool and costume indicator cannot available in mobile phone terminal.

Masood11, i see mt4 terminal of the mobile trading is a good one and not a bad one to trade with. There are those that do not make use of laptop or computer trading terminal, what they are making use ever since he or she knew about forex is mobile trading terminal and such traders are doing fine with the use of some tools and costume indicators. Smartphone trading terminal is a good way of trading even if it lacks some few tools and costumes indicators in it.

Banned
    well i dont think so that any broker dont provide portable version,but you can check that to copy the all files of your platform in some thing and to copy it into any other and run then check wether it works,it seems that it will help you

- - - Updated - - -

,but you can check that to copy the all files of your platform in some thing and to copy it into any other and run then check wether it works,it seems that it will help you,but this platform is also available in mobile version which can be helpful in portable which is much easy but for that you need to have knowledge about the pc version

If you start setup.exe or terminal.exe with flag /portable it will put all the files and folders in a single place. It will still leave traces in the operating system, but it won't leave user data in Windows' hidden user data folders. You can store it on a flash drive and use it on different computers with all your customizations.
    The easiest part to do this is right click on *.exe and create shorcut, then redact it's path to include the /portable flag at the end. You can also start it directly from cmd, but since you will need to use the flag on every start the shortcut is better.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast