Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The mobile phone is very good for trading, it is what traders are using to do their trading everywhere they go, that is why they are calling it the potable version of the mt4 when the mt4 application is on that phone. Well, it might be easy to carry it more that the desktop version, but what the desktop version of mt4 can still do, the mobile version cannot do it.
    All the version of the MT4 terminal which can allow traders to carry it easily more than carrying the computer type are the portable version. I have seen many of them that are of phone type, and those that are not of phone type. There are portable version on windows 10 that I use, it is working just like computer, but it is not computer, it is only small in size.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 on mobile is a portable platform that is built for the mobile device only it lack some features that the desktop version has but still it's a good trading platform to trade with in our mobile and one advantage about this terminal is that we can use it to trade anywhere that's one good advantage about the mobile platform mt4 that make it very good for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    The mobile terminal is very easy and simple to trade with and as well it can be use to trade anywhere we go so it's very important that we make sure that we understand this terminal properly so we can use it very well, but the most important thing is for us to understand the market and trade with a good strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Yeah, it's true that the mobile mt4 trading platform is a portable version for traders to make use. I wonder how some of us will survive if there is no mobile trading platform, perhaps a lot of us could not have the opportunity of trading this while some of us will not move an inch from their home. Well i appreciate the fact that there is a portable version for us to trade forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Meta trader 4 portable version for mobile phones is a great trading platform as we all no that we can use this version of mt4 on mobile phone to trade anywhere at all this give us the access to the market 24 hours, we'll never miss any trading opportunity even when our computer is not there cause with the portable version we can trade forex anywhere with our mobile.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Meta trader 4 portable version for mobile phones is a great trading platform as we all no that we can use this version of mt4 on mobile phone to trade anywhere at all this give us the access to the market 24 hours, we'll never miss any trading opportunity even when our computer is not there cause with the portable version we can trade forex anywhere with our mobile.
    Sorry mate, this is not portable. portal mean what mt4 i am using and setting according to my required such as template or indicator. May i copy the mt4 with my setting? I have a portable browser and i use that in a different computer as i am an IT teacher. I enjoy using the portable browser as there more add-ons are installed. I do not know such like mt4 portable terminal has or not. I think if not have then after a few days later will come to our hand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 on mobile is a portable platform that is built for the mobile device only it lack some features that the desktop version has but still it's a good trading platform to trade with in our mobile and one advantage about this terminal is that we can use it to trade anywhere that's one good advantage about the mobile platform mt4 that make it very good for trading.
    i agree with this where there is advantages and weakness to use mobile for trading . mt4 for desktop is better than mobile where we can install custom indicator or robot but mobile tradig platform make us easier to check the market condition anytime and anywhere want it without spend much time and for this we can use both of them to complete and make us better to follow the market and do trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    @ict2014 well that's just you own opinion and understanding but to make things clear for you to understand better mt4 on mobile is a portable version because it can be use to trade anywhere which make it a portable version, we can carry this platform with our mobile anywhere at anytime to trade so it's a portable mobile version.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    When i have start trading business then i have learn in forex portable mt4 terminal is not best or good for our trading business because it is only give us old trading tool and we cannot make good or profitable trading strategy for our trade and cannot make good profit in the forex market. So i think smart phone terminal is best from portable mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mobile is a portable devices because it can fit into our pocket and hand easily we can carry it anywhere so if you have mt4 install on your mobile it's already portable because with your mobile you can trade forex anywhere, mobile is what's portable here but since you already installed this terminal on your mobile it's make the platform portable as well.

Not allowed!

Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast