Mt4 portable version - Page 53
Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There is noting bad in the use of the mt4 trading platform, this is what many traders used, and they actually prevailed in the market. I am sure that the desktop versions that are being used on the computer alone is working fine even if there were no other versions. But when traders what to take the portable opportunity, they can switch to it.
    Yes, this is a good trading platform, that is what i started using when i begin to trade with roboforex, and it is good. I do not prefer any trading platform than this one, and it is working with low internet connection, there is no platform that has that capability. And the the fact that it has mobile version makes it beats all trading platforms i have known.

There is mt4 platform that we are downloading from the broker's website. we have those that are for the personal computer and some are made for mobile phone,the two are working perfectly,so talking about portability I thing the one on the mobile phone is potable enough to be carrying about for trading.

Banned
    Why you are searching the portable version of meta trader platform because we can easily do trade on its original software. We use portable versions when any software is heavy and its take more space on our computer but meta trader 4 platform is not so much lengthy which is reason we are not need to use its portable version in our trading. You need use the installation files of it which are safe for trading.

no there is no portable version present in mt4 platform and no one can claim to have a portable version in mt4 platform so you always download it in your PC and in mobile phones to use it you need to learn it properly and know how to install it and upgrade it in new version to take benefits from its different applications which coming.

If I am not mistaking , and I understood what you are saying, it may be the software on the portable mobile phone, if this is true then this is available in the website of our broker, we can download and install them on our device for us to trade anywhere we are and we have the internet to trade, for this is mt4 mobile software, we go to the member area for ease access and this is possible to do at a click.

Trader
    it depends to our needs, we can use metatrader for desktop if feel suit trade at one place or using mobile for trading and so we can check the market anytime and anywhere want it, one thing that we have to learn both of them till get the correct understanding to operate it, and then make practicing to get the skill where we have to analyze the market with good, that is the spearhead for traders whether the order run well and give them earning from it

Banned
    i think no portable version is present in mt4 you can download and install it from different websites and can enjoy your profit you can also contact with the broker to get more info about this i think you can get it easily from internet so if you have any problem you must try to learn it from computer and laptop for better learning and get information how to get portable version of mt4 if it available than you must get it through search on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.
    You can visit google play store. On that store you will find meta trader 4 and meta trader 5. Download meta trader 4 and install it. Meta trader 4 is very popular and use trading platform for trading. Almost every traders are trading by using meta trader 4 mobile version. That version is really easy to conduct trading and it will make your trading journey comfortable.

Banned
    i think that portable version is not present for mobile phones but i am not sure about this because i can work on computer or laptop instead of phones and no need to take portable version till now so you can take help from experts that how you take it if portable version present otherwise you can download it from different websites it is not a tough work you can easily do it.

Banned
    mt4 platform do not introduce any portable version because if it introduce from any broker than all traders know about it so you can manage your trading with downloading and installing software as you need to st your trade because a business needs your time and your experience which you can get by facing new challenges every day.

Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast