Mt4 portable version - Page 4
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    In my opinion, maybe he is copying all the files in RoboForex MetaTrader4 in USB disk, that is why he said we did not need to install the software anymore. Totally different from what you explained that you put the RoboForex MetaTrader4 Installer to your USB disk so you wherever you are, you can see your trade by installing the software. I don't know if RoboForex has such application we can use it without installation.
    oh am sorry now i get it,i tohught he was talking about a metatrader version that work without installation,which i don't think exist,but like you said it is easy to install the application to a computer then copy the files into a USB drive then use it whenever we want,you can even update it in the usb disk if you want.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil_hcd View Post
    Yes there is opportunities like this. If you have Meta Trader 4 installed in your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from the program file from your flash drive. Then open the file terminal.exe. Then you have to login in a new PC. Every new PC will prompt to login for one time.
    I was unknown about the issue and after reading this reply I came to know about it. Sometimes we may need the portable version to install mt4 in some other computer. Through this system we can easily avoid much time for downloading it and which will be easier to install promptly.

I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer. If you have Meta Trader 4 installed in your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from the program file from your flash drive. Then open the file terminal.exe. Then you have to login in a new PC. Every new PC will prompt to login for one time.

Quote Originally Posted by debashish View Post
    I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer. If you have Meta Trader 4 installed in your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from the program file from your flash drive. Then open the file terminal.exe. Then you have to login in a new PC. Every new PC will prompt to login for one time.
    there is another feature in metatrade that if you have it installed already in a pc then you need to install anew version of it then you don't have to wait for all the file to load like you did the first time and you can use the previously installed metatrader file to set up the new version,this make it easy for you to install as many as you want.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer. there is opportunities like this. If you have Meta Trader 4 installed in your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from the program file from your flash drive. Then open the file terminal.exe. Then you have to login in a new PC. Every new PC will prompt to login for one time.

Trader
    As you mentioned that you are very much new to forex trading,so it's much better for you to trade on your PC or laptop to learn more about forex business,because you need clear view of trading screen for learning which is not available on your mobile,so for beginners it's not good to trade on mobiles..

Trader
    Dear friend, I am also looking for portable version of Meta trader. It's a big problem to download and updating the mt4 software for me. I hope we should inform it to the support department of roboforex. I hope they will help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    oh am sorry now i get it,i tohught he was talking about a metatrader version that work without installation,which i don't think exist,but like you said it is easy to install the application to a computer then copy the files into a USB drive then use it whenever we want,you can even update it in the usb disk if you want.
    Moreover, what he explained to us is RoboForex WebTrader. We can trade without installing any software to our PC or laptop and simply trade in RoboForex website. I have finally understand what he mean and I think we both wrong at all, bro We don't have to install anything or put any software so our USB drive but we can simply visit the websites.

Check this out:
    Attachment 1957

I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer.there are some broker that provide the mt4 software that can be downloaded and installed in their own phone. I just hope that the roboforex invented some mt4 special for mobile trading so that i can bring it with my own phone to anywhere.

you won't find any portable version of meta trader 4 in the broker's website. but you can still carry a portable version of meta trader 4. all you need to do is you need to go to the installation folder of your meta trader 4 of your particular broker. then just copy the folder and wherever you go with that folder, you can just simply open that and can be able to log in into your live trading account.

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast