Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by aguestri View Post
    i think that no one mt4 trading portable, because all of mt4 connecting to server
    maybe, thats my opinion
    Maybe he meant, not a portable version that we use without installing the software if you want to use. MT4 can be copied into an external hard drive or flash without installing it first. And I know there are some versions that can be used in a mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.
    Although I must say that I have never heard of a portable version of ether mt4 or mt5,but from my experience you have only two version which are for pc (laptop or desktop version) and Mobile version(for iPhone and iPad,for android OS,and windows enabled devices).although its possible that developers might have developed a version that I am not awear of,ill do a research to be better informed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    metatrader is a very flexible platform which you can trade it in any form you want,once installed to your pc you can take the installed folder with you to anywhere also you can install it to your mobile phone i feature i didn't know useful until i used it,you don't need to be anywhere to manage your account using metatrader.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    dear traders,
    It's easy, just copy the folder containing the MT4 programs to a USB drive, then you can use it wherever you want. Just need to plug your USB drive into a computer or a notebook, open the file and run MT4 terminal.exe, now your MT4 is ready to use wherever you are.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Although I must say that I have never heard of a portable version of ether mt4 or mt5,but from my experience you have only two version which are for pc (laptop or desktop version) and Mobile version(for iPhone and iPad,for android OS,and windows enabled devices).although its possible that developers might have developed a version that I am not awear of,ill do a research to be better informed.
    Portable version of MT4 trading platform is same like mobile version sir. The reason why it called "portable" because we can trade easily, anytime and anywhere without having to use a computer or laptop. We only need iPad, android, or other mobile gadget that support MT4 trading platform, and of course an internet connection.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    It's easy, just copy the folder containing the MT4 programs to a USB drive, then you can use it wherever you want. Just need to plug your USB drive into a computer or a notebook, open the file and run MT4 terminal.exe, now your MT4 is ready to use wherever you are.
    this feature saved me a lot during my trading as sometime i need to open a trade or to adjust a certain trade while am not home so with metatrader 4 loaded to my USB dis i can stick it to any computer and do whatever i want instead of downloading the file again and wait for it to load for a long time and install it all over again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    you can find portable version on website.I can use it in any computer without installing it.But in the roboforex website there are installers for computer,android and windows phones. This software is very easy to use in any to your computer

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    you can find portable version on website.I can use it in any computer without installing it.But in the roboforex website there are installers for computer,android and windows phones. This software is very easy to use in any to your computer
    i don't think there is aversion you can use without installing,even if you want your metatrader to be portable you have to install it first then take the folder from installation site and then store it to your storage device then use it in every computer you want,but the installation process is mandatory and you have to do it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    this feature saved me a lot during my trading as sometime i need to open a trade or to adjust a certain trade while am not home so with metatrader 4 loaded to my USB dis i can stick it to any computer and do whatever i want instead of downloading the file again and wait for it to load for a long time and install it all over again.
    Yes, I always have my MT4 on my USB disk just to prepare while I have to leave my computer away. But I don't use a flash drive as my USB storage device, but simply using my micro SD to copy the file. So it can be easily combined with my usb modem.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    i don't think there is aversion you can use without installing,even if you want your metatrader to be portable you have to install it first then take the folder from installation site and then store it to your storage device then use it in every computer you want,but the installation process is mandatory and you have to do it.
    In my opinion, maybe he is copying all the files in RoboForex MetaTrader4 in USB disk, that is why he said we did not need to install the software anymore. Totally different from what you explained that you put the RoboForex MetaTrader4 Installer to your USB disk so you wherever you are, you can see your trade by installing the software. I don't know if RoboForex has such application we can use it without installation.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast