Mt4 portable version - Page 31
Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

milon09bba, i will advice you that you should stick with the the PC version of the trading platform for the beginner learning, with this, you will be able to know the in-depth of the trading and the trading analysis itself, there is nothing that simple about the trading of the market itself, if you use the portable version, you might not knwo all the things that you need to know in the real learning processing my dear friend

well dear. if you face any problem on your trading account then you can download it again ! but in my view there is no need to download it because every day it's will update automatically . and I am instal my platform before 6 month but still I do trade easily I did not face any kind of problem on my trading.
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    New traders should never try to start their real trading with any kind of portable version of trading it will be better if we will start with demo trading learning in our computer or laptop mobile trading is only good for experienced trader not for any new trader

dear traders,
    i are new trader.i am 4 months in genuine account.i EMPLOY mt4 platform pertaining to trading.Can any kind of single tell me is there portable version associated with mt4 platform.

I think there is no portable version of mt4.when you would install it.
    It would be installed online.
    I think there is no need of portable version because mt4 is a software that can only be used in the presence of internet connection.
    If you do not have internet connected then it is useless for you

my dear friends I am also looking for portable version of Meta trader. It's a big problem to download and updating the mt4 software for me. I hope we should inform it to the support department of roboforex. I hope they will help us;;;;;;;

Sorry, if there really was mt4 portable? it looks like it does not exist, because it has spread styap Nataprawira by brokers, even if there may be only a copy of his mt4 installation folder,

It aforementioned for all the time . I additionally anticipate that brokers about action for download platform to barter . If anyone demand to use the trading platform in assorted processor again it is bigger to use . This types of trading platform provides assorted kinds of opportunities .It can be acclimated through the compressor appliance and it additionally provides a abundant security, it is accessible to use . Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by asraf View Post
    Actually there is no any portable version to forex trade with it. I am just always downloading the application and install it in My PC. But my guess was I just keep the portable version in my pen drive so, if I go some where I can use it in any computer without installing it. So in this way we can use portable version.
    Yes dear. I also doing as like you.and I think it's very simple way for trader. because maximum trader have pen-drive so always they can use it on any place, but there is security of account so important because Forex trading always very harmful from public computer. so own safely also important.
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by room12 View Post
    Sorry, if there really was mt4 portable? it looks like it does not exist, because it has spread styap Nataprawira by brokers, even if there may be only a copy of his mt4 installation folder,
    There are so many ways to do the trading these days on the different gadgets available in the trading market. Some are for the android system but some could be iphone or windows or blackberry. All these are portable versions in the market trading. To be very careful in doing the portable version is what the trader should be looking for.

Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast