Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.
    If by portable version you are referring to the mobile version of MT4 platform then virtually almost all brokers have a portable version of the mt4. The popular versions are for the Android and IPAD. Also there is the version for the windows mobile and windows smart phones. You can download these from the download pages of the forex brokers tading platform.

Alternatively, you can chose to get the android versions from the android marketplace and you can get the IPAD or Apple phone versions from the apple store. I hope this answers your questions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    The only other version of trading platform which exists apart from that of computer is the mobile platform which is taylor made to work with smart phones, so indeed there is a more portable version which any trader can use on their smart phones.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mido0o View Post
    I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer.
    yes, I also feel more comfortable using these applications to trade forex online. And it has also been specially designed by your broker offering online trading business and also it has to be prepared thoroughly in advance before the broker offer this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    I think if you mean you need a portable version you can take it with you in any place like a mobile version I prefer you can take a laptop mini with you because the meta trade for mobile not like the pc in the computer it is have more options and futures for success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    The portable or mobile platform is very good for a trader who doesn't enough time to stay in front of computer or pc. Also mobile platform useful when a trader going outside and need to control or monitoring the trade. To make analysis, i think mobile will more difficult because the monitor is smaller there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Portable version? You mean like using metatrader on android or other gadget? Of course there is the simple version. Each broker provides a platform depends on the needs of its clients. If the client has only a computer, simply download metatrader4 pc version. On the other side, if clients only have other gadgets like android, simply download the android version. We choose freely without any restriction. I think every broker providing this facility because we know that not all people in the world has a computer, right?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I dont know about the portable version of metatrader platform , i dont see any portable version of mt4 , if it is true than i think that is very good work and good discovery for the future trading , i think new traders can get benefit through this new portable trading platforms,.,.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by star27 View Post
    I dont know about the portable version of metatrader platform , i dont see any portable version of mt4 , if it is true than i think that is very good work and good discovery for the future trading , i think new traders can get benefit through this new portable trading platforms,.,.
    You should see one when you download the pc version. If the TS mean that the portable version is like a mobile version, there is one which provided by all brokers in the world, I guess. I think the only benefit by using portable version is we can trade anywhere and anytime without using a laptop or PC. But also, there's always disadvantages. One of them, it is hard to use combined indicators and do some analysis because the chart is too small to see.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    You should see one when you download the pc version. If the TS mean that the portable version is like a mobile version, there is one which provided by all brokers in the world, I guess. I think the only benefit by using portable version is we can trade anywhere and anytime without using a laptop or PC. But also, there's always disadvantages. One of them, it is hard to use combined indicators and do some analysis because the chart is too small to see.
    yes but he should determine what operating system does he has on his phone first some brokers provide mt4 for some systems and others not,for me i use android mt4 and it works just fine for me,i can find the server of any broker i want anytime i want and log in to my account just easy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I think the portable or mobile platform is very good for a trader who doesn't enough time to stay in front computer or pc, so I think the only benefit by using portable version is we can trade anywhere and any time without using a laptop or pc , but also there always disadvantages at one of time for them.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast