Mt4 portable version - Page 13
Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

why not brother

why not brother this plat forum is best for all versions you do work there and earn money butt first you hard work and focus on learning

Banned
    to know the in-depth of the trading and the trading analysis itself, there is nothing that simple about the trading of the market itself, if you use the portable version, you might not knwo all the things that you need to know in the real learning process.

Banned
    If by portable version you are referring to the mobile version of MT4 platform then virtually almost all brokers have a portable version of the mt4. The popular versions are for the Android and IPAD. Also there is the version for the windows mobile and windows smart phones. You can download these from the download pages of the forex brokers tading platform.

Banned
    Portable version of MT4 trading platform is same like mobile version sir. The reason why it called "portable" because we can trade easily, anytime and anywhere without having to use a computer or laptop. We only need iPad, android, or other mobile gadget that support MT4 trading platform, and of course an internet connection.

Banned
    As you mentioned that you are very much new to forex trading,so it's much better for you to trade on your PC or laptop to learn more about forex business,because you need clear view of trading screen for learning which is not available on your mobile,so for beginners it's not good to trade on mobiles..

Of course there's chances like this. If you have Meta Investor four fitted as part of your COMPUTER, just backup the folder of MT4 on the software record through your thumb get. Then start the record airport terminal. exe. Then you have to logon in the completely new COMPUTER. Each and every completely new COMPUTER may quick for you to logon for one period.

Actually sir I am using only windows version right now and I don't think that there is any portable version meta trader 4 software available at the time in forex market so I will suggest you to check with windows version and you will surely love your trading on computer where you can trade with bigger graphs rather than short graphs and you will learn many important things too.

Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.
    If you have blackberry,smartphone or IPAD then you can trade forex from portable version like what you want.It is easier,simple and time-saving for traders,you can trade even when you are busy with your job,the trading can be done fast without restart your laptop,it is easy thing ,right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmounier View Post
    MT4 that is mt4 wherever you go to there are no phones version platform since it is the same across you will passersauf you want to have the a movable version of it because this is only be possible if you are want him and we also have some merchants who wont were have time to wait at their trading scheme, good luck
    true what you say traders that use mt4 or MT5 mobile version of this is needed to keep an eye on the market where they taste but maybe if we do this trade to have a special place for performing trade then this will not be too you need but what you need is MT5 version mt4 terminal or computer or leptop and became the choice is dependent on the traders

my dear friends i also think that brokers generally offer for download platform to trade . If anyone want to use the trading platform in various processor then it is better to use . This types of trading platform provides various kinds of opportunities .It can be used through the compressor application and it also provides a great security,

Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast