Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Almost certainly no broker that provides portable version for Meta Trader platform they offer on the download platform. This portable application is very useful for those who travel a lot and keep changing computers, in addition to more secure because it does not leave a trace on the computer is also very practical, because it can be used without the need to install or download them first. Therefore, if you want to try the portable version, can use the compressor applications such as WinZip. For more information how can googling with keywords to make applications portable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    It same for all the time . I also think that brokers generally offer for download platform to trade . If anyone want to use the trading platform in various processor then it is better to use . This types of trading platform provides various kinds of opportunities .It can be used through the compressor application and it also provides a great security, it is easy to use .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    I don't think that any broker offers such a portable version at all, but you can after downloading the terminal and install it, try to copy the full folder of MT4 and it will works with you at any other computer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes there is opportunities like this. If you have Meta Trader 4 installed in your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from the program file from your flash drive. Then open the file terminal.exe. Then you have to login in a new PC. Every new PC will prompt to login for one time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by milon09bba View Post
    mt4 portable version
    dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil_hcd View Post
    Yes there is opportunities like this. If you have Meta Trader 4 installed in your PC, just copy the folder of MT4 from the program file from your flash drive. Then open the file terminal.exe. Then you have to login in a new PC. Every new PC will prompt to login for one time.
    man i dont think your "portable version" would suit his question, i think he was asking for "mobile" trading device. the answer would be smartphones dude, nowadays there is so many of smartphones can provide you with this forex trading program, so all you have to do is to search for your broker, log in, and trade, using this kind of "portable" device enable you to trade more eagerly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    dear traders,
    milon09bba, i will advice you that you should stick with the the PC version of the trading platform for the beginner learning, with this, you will be able to know the in-depth of the trading and the trading analysis itself, there is nothing that simple about the trading of the market itself, if you use the portable version, you might not knwo all the things that you need to know in the real learning process.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Well, there are some broker that provide the mt4 software that can be downloaded and installed in their own phone. I just hope that the roboforex invented some mt4 special for mobile trading so that i can bring it with my own phone to anywhere.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Sorry, if there really was mt4 portable? it looks like it does not exist, because it has spread styap Nataprawira by brokers, even if there may be only a copy of his mt4 installation folder,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    dear traders,
    Actually it's same for all traders.. Even no any broker's mt4 is different... Every broker's mt4 is same platform... So you will get update version atomically... when a mt4 is being upgraded all brokers mt4 is being upgraded..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast