Learning Is Better Than Earning.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Learning Is Better Than Earning.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Learning Is Better Than Earning.

I think my short experience that, learning is better than earning because forex platform are not an easy task. It is very high risky and very difficulty too. without proper experience no one's can not be succeed from here. so, learning is the main part of trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    I don't think so that learning is better than earning.. Actually we are learning for earning... yes you can say that we should learn first before trying to earn... So of course a trader should learn properly... After learning then a trader can think about earning In saa Allah..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes it is absolutely well said that "learning is better than earning".Learning is very important aspect of Forex trading and it is the base of Forex trading business.A trader should always learn first about Forex and then start trading.If he/she is a good learner then they an surely make profits that to on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I would rather say learning first before earning, you have to learn and have a good knowledge on how market reacts to certain conditions and understand marketbbehaviors which would defiantly assist you while analysing the market to make a better decision.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Success on Forex trading depends on the success of learning. This is good advice and I believe all the traders those are involved with this trading are trying to learn everyday through this trade. There is nothing new in it. The factor is how skillfully we are trying to learn forex trade.
    You are right, in each trade there is a lesson, we need to findout the cause of success/failure from our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, if we are beginners and not have good preparation, we better focus on learning first, we can begin productive when we already have a good market analysis later. There is still much we need to learn in forex trading, such as study strategies, money management and trading psychology, and before we start earning, we suggested already mastered the third lesson.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx_Mission View Post
    I think my short experience that, learning is better than earning because forex platform are not an easy task. It is very high risky and very difficulty too. without proper experience no one's can not be succeed from here. so, learning is the main part of trading business.
    I think the learning is better then earn because i think if we have the knowledge in the trading then we avoid the losses in the forex trading and mange the trading well that cause the profit in the forex trading business so that's why learning is better then earn because if we have knowledge then we mange the trading well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The more you learn is the more you earn.We should invest our time in Forex market with learning.Forex market is very risky market and need a lot of learn to gain in it.Forex market is a science .If we want to continue we should learn that science .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes there is no doubt that learning is better than earning because learning will let the trader to become successful trader and so he will be able to ear money after that but if the trader does not learn well he will loose his money and will not be able to earn any money,so the trader should make his first goal is learning and practice to be able to make a good income from forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Learning is better then earning...i think learning is very important in the Forex trading as without learning we cannot earn.Forex trading is a very risky business so to earn profit from this business we have learn a lot.Without learning you will never make profit and even a successful trader can not stop learning as learning is a key for his success.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast