Forex trade is a business or job
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex trade is a business or job

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Forex trade is a business or job

Many traders says it is a business and some traders believe it is a job.
    what is your opinion?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Forex is a great business for earning money... Any person can earn huge money from that market.. but of course we need to learn that how to earn.. What's the process to earn.. We need enough experience to earn... That's a business cause here lose and profit both are available... in job there is no any lose .. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Forex traders usually have different views about forex trading. I think that forex trading as a business and career live, where I live my career when I was helping broker to participate in events organized by the brokers, and my business when I am undergoing forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Forex is definitely a business and not a job, although there are individuals who are being employed by brokage firms and analyst who are working under a trading firm, those individual can be seen as employees in the forex industry,but as for individuals who owns a trading account and trades for themselves can be seen as entrepreneurs, who which to enrich themselves by applying there knowledge while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It depends upon us that we understand this as a business and a job. if we select it as a business then we must invest it and then earn it. It is very suitable in both ways. so it is depends upon you that ow can you invest in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Forex is a business and we need to understand that a trader can take it as a full time trading or part time trading. We need to do hard work and need to do practice more at demo accounts. Some traders take it as a part time trading and they can also earn money. But full time trader earn more than them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Many traders says it is a business and some traders believe it is a job.
    what is your opinion?
    I think the forex trading is a business not job because the forex trading is based on the profit and loss and some time we make the profit and some time we have the loss and there is no limit of the profit in the trading and same with the loss so that's why it is quite different to the job because in the job we make the fix income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Its not a job because we are not answerable to anybody but ourself and we can take it as a business because we have made investment from our pocket and looking for a return at the same time and take enough knowledge from the market to do it the way professionals do but Consistency what we should bring to our trading style to remain in this business for long enough so that it can become the premier source of our living

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex is a business not a job because it needs a plan and practice and learning and also the trader has all control on his money in earning and loss and this is not available in job because in job we only work for limited time and take fixed salary,so this make forex is a business not a job,but there are some traders say that forex is a job so there are different opinion about forex nature

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex is a business not a job because job doesn't needs plan and strategy to earn profits and in job we do not earn profits as we earn fixed salary for our service and in job we can earn minimum amount of money but in Forex trading business we can earn lots of money as compared to job.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast