Forex is a good option for studnets ??
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a good option for studnets ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Forex is a good option for studnets ??

i think Forex trading is a great business for any body all over the world .and also students can join this business to make money so what do you think Forex trading is a good option for students or not ?? share your opinion please.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    well, forex trading is for everyone, but every one can not be a successful trader. forex is a business where hard work and skillful people can only survive. and it is also a good source of earning for students. because they have much time and vacation then a person man have

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think Forex trading is a great business for any body all over the world .and also students can join this business to make money so what do you think Forex trading is a good option for students or not ?? share your opinion please.
    I don't think so... cause Forex is a professional business.. only professional trader can earn money from that market.. but a student can't involve with that market as a professional... So how does that business can be great for any student ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Forex is a world wide online trading business and very profitable too.It attracts many people as it gives many opportunities.Forex is also a best option for students who an do part time jobs here.But in need to earn the students have to learn about Forex and practice in demo accounts.The hard working traders only survives long in forex.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Sure forex can be source of income fora sstudent, but as a students you need to be disciplined to ensure that you gave your education a top priority and ensure that you focus more in your studies ,you can trade forex as a hobby so as to not get distracted in your education, you can trade forex with your spare time and still achieve some results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes definitely Forex is a good option for students, as it gives them opportunity to earn some extra money or some time they may earn huge money by exploding their knowledge .
    But they should not fully involved in Forex trading as it may hamper their core objective of studies.
    So students should take Forex trading as intern and learn properly or else as they have less judgement power and less money management skills they will start gambling instead of investing for longer purpose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, forex actually can be executed by a student, but most they can not divide time properly between studies with their forex trading. So when they suffered a loss in trading forex, usually it's often interfere with their studies and their activities became too focused on forex trading only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yes Forex is a very good options for students and i am also a student and i am quiet happy to do Forex trading market...now a days students needs lots of money for fulfilling there wishes and it will be achieve when they will earn money and that money will comes from Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes it is true that Forex is a good option for students.As forex is a very simple and interesting business so students are very much interested to do this business.It is as suitable as they can do this from any where and at any time and earn can some certain amount of money.By earning some amount they can enjoy their life and can fulfill all their needs and requirements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think it is right that the forex trading is the good option for the student but the need is that they have the good knowledge of the trading and first they get the practice of the trading and the knowledge of the trading because if we have then you will be able to get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast