Money can change life
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Money can change life

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Money can change life

I think money has a vital role in our daily lives. it drops huge impact in our life. we can do anything with money.
    please share your's opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes as a Forex trade you must have a good money management plane to be able to survive if you had a big loss so it is necessary to trading with a trading strategy and with a money management plane to make profits for along time .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes money is very important in life without money every one think what i have to do so forex is best for us to make money and it is easy way to earn good money in short time thats it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    I am agree with you.Money is very essential.money can change our life.We need money for our living.For this reason i join in Forex trading.because we can earn unlimited money from Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I think money has a vital role in our daily lives. it drops huge impact in our life. we can do anything with money.
    please share your's opinion
    yes realy money can change our life.. Even money is the great opportunity ti build the life... Forex is really the great way to earn money.. if any trader can utilize that business perfectly then of course they will earn huge money from that market.. so every trader should be expert to earn money...

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Like the saying goes money makes the world go round, and if a trader you can make earns in you trading account then definaitly your life has indeed change because your adding value to your life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes as we know that money can buy us everything.
    So if we fulfill our demands then automatically we will be happy. But earning money is not so easy. Either you do hard work or do smart work to make money.
    in Forex market money makes money.
    SO stay smart and learn basics of market and trade wisely with small quantity and see in 2-3 year you will be an expert and will be able to earn very good amount for your happy life..
    never ever dream to earn money by over night which become nightmare for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    It is true that in this world money can change our life. We can eat well, We can do well and we can shop well. Every moment we can lead a good life. With a huge investment we can enjoy good trading and can make more money with a winning strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I agree that Forex trading is a money making machine and money change the life of every one. if we are the serious in the learning and gaining the experience in the Forex trading then we must become the professional trader and we are the earner. So money can change our life as a whole.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, money could change our lives for the better, but money can not change everything, everyone needs money, including me, but money is not the most important thing in life. In forex trading money used as a bullet, and the gun is our analysis, so we have to make a proper analysis so that our target shooting can precisely.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast