Forex for unemployed people!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex for unemployed people!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Forex for unemployed people!

I think Forex is blessing for unemployed people they can get a lot here. they can earn more money then by doing a job. forex can be a best source of earning for them.
    what do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i think Forex trading is a nice way to make money for any body who do not have any job to make money so it will be a great choice for mums and students to make money from the home .and also if you had any job in the future i think it will be a great place to invest your money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I think Forex is blessing for unemployed people they can get a lot here. they can earn more money then by doing a job. forex can be a best source of earning for them.
    what do you think?
    Forex is for expert and professional person actually... In that market here is needed educated and talent person... yes unemployed person can involve with that business but of course he has to be too expert and skilled person for ride on that market.. Otherwise he can be loser...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    No, Forex is not for unemployed people. In my opinion, forex is a business. Who have been trading on forex is a businessman. We have invested our money in the forex as well as we are trading. Choose forex is a difficult choice and we have successfully chosen, we are entrepreneurs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    what do you think?
    Yes i think the forex trading is good for the unemployed people because the start the forex trading business with the low investment and need only the little knowledge of the trading and make the good earning with the forex trading business but need to have the skills of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    Yes i think the forex trading is good for the unemployed people because the start the forex trading business with the low investment and need only the little knowledge of the trading and make the good earning with the forex trading business but need to have the skills of the forex trading.
    forex trading is one the best job anybody looking for job can do,personally i had looked for job before and when i couldn't get one i started trading forex and ever since i have being trading mine life has really change,forex trading is a way out for people who can not get job,though it kinda hard in the early stage but if can people mind and focus,it will only become easy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, before I was unemployed sad, because I had no money and no job, worse, I do not have the money to look for a job. But once I was active in various forums, I see a lot of members who run the forex trading, then i follow them for learning forex trading, and I get a bonus to learn live trading, I can finally be unemployed happy, because I can meet my daily needs day of trading forex, thanks for all forum and member

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think Forex is risky business , so i think Forex never be the safe job for unemployed people so i think we should search for the job in our life and if we cant find that job , i think we should work in Forex with very low risky plan and be patient and save some money and then built safe business beside Forex trading ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    forex is blessing for unemployed people. although it is not a secure job but you can earn here and can utilize your free time by trading in forex. you can earn forex properly because you have more free time then others you can get success in forex business you might no need to do a job because with knowledge and experience you will be able to earn more money then by doing a job.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex is very important for unemployment people.They have not any job or business they can do forex trading.It is reducing unemployment situation Many new people is including with forex trading.Day by day this situation will increasing.Now many people is depended with forex. .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast