Forex is hard to learn ?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is hard to learn ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Forex is hard to learn ?

in my opinion forex is not an easy task to learn it needs so much time and skill to learn. it is very hard way for beginner who don't know ABC of forex. whats your's opinion?
    What can make it easier?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think you may face some difficult to learn this business but after some times you will fin that you can trade Forex easily .i think trading successfully is totally depend on your beginning to lean this job so you must focus in the beginning to be able to trade Forex successfully .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    in my opinion forex is not an easy task to learn it needs so much time and skill to learn. it is very hard way for beginner who don't know ABC of forex. whats your's opinion?
    What can make it easier?
    yes Forex is really too hard to learn.. Even a trader has to invest minimum 1.5 years to learn that business properly... I have practiced on demo account for 1.5 years. now i have proper experience to get ride on that market mashAllah.. So I know that how to be expert trader to earn money In saa Allah...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    mohamed reda, I am so agree with you, I am so feel forex trading is so difficult, but we make this easier in case we has know some strategy, some nice method, some rule, some important technique , good skill of reading some news and so on. otherwise in case we have no idea all this thing then we will face hardly to learn of forex business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    if we say forex is hard to learn in forex fact it is not so difficult to be learned are difficult to be learned is the psychology of trading forex itself, if we can control the trading psychology that we can trade safely and comfortably and is what determines profit or loss due to the psychology of trading we are made ​​to make us impatient

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    What can make it easier?
    I feel different, that learning forex is not too difficult to do. Provided that there is a strong willingness and a desire to be able to master the forex knowledge, why not? Do not give a bad suggestion to your mind, let's just say forex is easy and we already know that there are many successful people from forex. My advice, learn of the easiest things first to understand, then gradually. If you are confused, share with the senior traders. Perform communication with fellows who have the same profession and experienced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    first i think that market is so easy to learn but it only need plans for the future , so if that is hard to you .. ,, you should search for any book and when you learning apply that in demo account and you found that is very easy so you have the choice to make it easy and if you apply what you do while you learning you will make great profit in real ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Yes, in the beginning of the forex business, you may feel that Forex is very difficult to do, but with the passage of time when you learn the trading of Forex then you will realized that Forex is the easy one, the trading of Forex is very easy but if some one learn the demo account first, then he can learn the real Forex and learn the earning methods of money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    yes it is true that the forrex trading is not the easy work to do it needs alot of learning skills and forex education before the forrex trading but we can do it easily if we give some good time for the learning and joined the robo forex forum that will really give us the good learning and the good knowledge that will make the forex trader with the good trading skills

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    in first time i think you well meat some problems some unsolved question in your mind. but after passing some movements you learned some ways of forex trading then you well feel that it is not so hard to learn you can get information from books. internet and many others informative online chat.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast