Market fundamentals. Part 1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Market fundamentals. Part 1

Banned
    dear my friends, sometimes i see that the news come late too, when the impact had already done in the market, and after all we see the news for it, and now, how to avoid this happen to us ? because it is like a trapping , then some of us got losing too, please share and explain about it

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear my friends, sometimes i see that the news come late too, when the impact had already done in the market, and after all we see the news for it, and now, how to avoid this happen to us ? because it is like a trapping , then some of us got losing too, please share and explain about it
    The impact of news could be same with the reality which has happened and it's possible oppositely or the impact is not like expectation. Example : news USD give impact USD stronger but in reality, there is no big effect in EUR/USD because Europe country give impact to EUR currency so it's possible if EUR currency is stronger too so the impact of USD currency is not big.

There are many impacts which can happen so don't look from it only but you must read other's country in your pair so you could make proper decision with the news.

It's not hard to learn about fundamental analysis as starting point because there are many news site which you can use as basic information for knowing tendency of market's movement. But fundamental analysis is not easy as it looks with looking on news because the effect of news is not always same from one condition and another condition.

Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    It's not hard to learn about fundamental analysis as starting point because there are many news site which you can use as basic information for knowing tendency of market's movement. But fundamental analysis is not easy as it looks with looking on news because the effect of news is not always same from one condition and another condition.
    For me news and economic releases are just like an "icing on the cake". Yes, we capture market sentiment using this information, but really valuable information comes from knowing real capital inflows and outflows.

For me, sources of valuable information about fundamental analysis are: COT and DCOT reports and seasonal tendencies.
    Of course, if we know what market thinks about interest rates, it's also very useful. Every piece of fundamental information comes to interest rate analysis
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-12-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Now this is a Good Thread From which New traders and who are interested in Forex and want to do Forex trading can take help from this post and even I am also Learn some thing and some lines from this post as well this is good Post ;).

Yes fundamental analysis is the key to success in the market. big stock holder or player really rely upon this analysis. market imbalance is depended on the fundamental position of the market. we should find the trend accordingly and to find it we need to find the hot spot area. it's the choice of big player and to succed we need to accompany strong player.

Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    Yes fundamental analysis is the key to success in the market. big stock holder or player really rely upon this analysis. market imbalance is depended on the fundamental position of the market. we should find the trend accordingly and to find it we need to find the hot spot area. it's the choice of big player and to succed we need to accompany strong player.
    as traders we must realize that the news will have a considerable influence on the market so with so that we should be aware also that this trade will require fundamental analysis of how we learn as this will be helpful to find a more complete analysis of the trade to assist us in this trade in better analysis because it can get better profits as well

Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    the fundamental part of trading whether it is news release or economic events or even rumors are the real fuel of the market and they are what really makes the trend continues or reverse and all the technical stuff we draw on the chart represents the reflection of these fundamental events,so we should learn this type of analysis very good.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    the fundamental part of trading whether it is news release or economic events or even rumors are the real fuel of the market and they are what really makes the trend continues or reverse and all the technical stuff we draw on the chart represents the reflection of these fundamental events,so we should learn this type of analysis very good.
    the point that we want to find the fundamental analysis is to discover how the market conditions of the existing economic conditions and I think it would be very good in our trade to find change for the sake of changing economic conditions so as to give us a proper analysis to open a trading position and we will also be very good later with profit opportunities

Trader
    It would become true because as far I know about forex, forex movers is all about fundamental, there are news, important update, government policy, war, stock market fall, election, these cause market move. Technical is just about how to predict where the market move.

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast