Market fundamentals. Part 1 - Page 4
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Market fundamentals. Part 1

i'm not good at fundamentals and also don't understanding the fundamentals a little bit. after reading this post, i got a point that how can i actually study fundamentals how can i use fundamentals in my forex trading. fundamentals are the main part of forex trading, because besides technical analysis, if we don't do fundamental analysis then we can't be the consistent profitable forex trader.

Since it talking about market fundamental then I have a question about a fundamental things. How the news can affecting market and why it can give different effects to the market. Sometime I'm seeing if a good market news don't always make the currency stronger but it can make the currency become weaker too. So I'm curious about how it can happen.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    Fundamental analysis is most important for our trading .I think Forex market movement depend on some big country. many trader like Fundamental analysis as her trading strategy.I think Fundamental is most best trading strategy for us.I used to look at the fundamental news on forexfactory.Easy to see and analyze with that websites
    I do not think that we can predict fundamental news very well by just watching forex factory like website,fundamental analysis are much more complicated than technical analysis and more importantly most traders fails in this business due to wrong predicting fundamental news most of the time which blown their account most of the time and they can do nothing because they are trading without using stop loss..

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    True, to understand the fundamental factors is difficult, especially for novice traders. Not only do we have to know what the effects of an economic news release for a currency pair, but also have to know the extent of the difference data will affect the market significantly.
    Yes you right fundamental analysis are much more complicated and difficult as compared to technical analysis in forex business,because mostly our prediction goes wrong about fundamental news when not have any good experience of trading which is based on news,it become too much dangerous when traders who try to trade in the news time without following good money management rules because it will blown their trading account in no time..

Yesterday, at night time , around 11PM Pakistan Time, we had FOMC statement, and there was a huge fall from 40-80-100 pips in XXX/USD pairs, which meant USD was a lot strong . Many news traders made lots of pips, but i guess, this time scalpers failed as these kinds of newses blows the account if you have not done proper money management and not putted stop loss.

Trader
    I am also following the fundamental analysis but technical analysis is more important. Fundamental effects makes the traders hesitate and new traders get loss also. after finishing the effect of fundamental market moves depend on technical. So better not to trade on fundamental but we can follow.

the market will move because there are data releases into the Forex market at certain times and these movement can range from mild movement to a very large one it all depends on the weight of the importance of the data that was released into the Forex market because you need to understand the fact that making money from the Forex market demands that you try and find out the underlying factor to the market movements.

Quote Originally Posted by bangla4all View Post
    I am also following the fundamental analysis but technical analysis is more important. Fundamental effects makes the traders hesitate and new traders get loss also. after finishing the effect of fundamental market moves depend on technical. So better not to trade on fundamental but we can follow.
    no you are wrong. I do not agree with your point that technical analysis is more important than fundamental analysis. Because it is the fundamental that determines the market direction which can be seen during news when the market disregard technical analysis. It is far more important to trade with correct fundamentals.

Regardless of the reasoning behind these ratings moves, market participants should see major economic reports to watch out.Fundamental analysis refers to the study of the core underlying factors that influence the economy of a particular entity. It is a method of study that attempts to predict price action and market trends by analyzing economic indicators, government policy and societal factors (to name a few) within a business cycle framework. For forex traders, the fundamentals are everything that makes a country tick.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Yesterday, at night time , around 11PM Pakistan Time, we had FOMC statement, and there was a huge fall from 40-80-100 pips in XXX/USD pairs, which meant USD was a lot strong . Many news traders made lots of pips, but i guess, this time scalpers failed as these kinds of newses blows the account if you have not done proper money management and not putted stop loss.
    Yes it's right every month first week news data is released and market totally moves according to this data in only one direction like if USD become strong as per data then pairs like EUR/USD,GBP/USD will come down very fast in now time and this is the best way to news traders to earn high ratio of risk to rewards like they can earn 1:4 or higher if they enter at right time before data is released..

Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast