motivation and greed
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: motivation and greed

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

motivation and greed

greed is a very bad emotion and every forex trader know that but i would like to ask , can the greed play a role in motivating the traders ? greed mean that you need to earn more and more and i mean that rational greed may motivate that trader to learn more and train more to be able to trade more and earn more .
    give your opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ayman View Post
    greed is a very bad emotion and every forex trader know that but i would like to ask , can the greed play a role in motivating the traders ? greed mean that you need to earn more and more and i mean that rational greed may motivate that trader to learn more and train more to be able to trade more and earn more .
    give your opinion
    Don't be greedy trader... Cause maximum trader lose their money only for their greediness... So don't be greedy.. Just learn perfectly and make perfect analysis.. If you can make profit slowly then you can manage your profit perfectly.. If you become too fast then you can't manage anything .. So of course you have to be expert to make perfect trade..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Motivation trading and greed basically have differences. Motivation trading that is emphasized in our ability to continue to rise in forex trading, but greed more emphasis on big profits and too forced, so greed is not making our ability to be increased, but only make us worse in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    everyone is in hurry to get rich and this wish can create greed in minds and we all know that greed is the enemy of trading business. we have to avoid greed if we want success. greed is not making our ability to motivate. but it can make us worse in forex trading. we should not lose our patience while trading in forex. this way can lead us to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Greed is very bad for traders as it always forces a trader to earn huge money in small period of time.Where as motivation helps a trader to trade with full confidence and without any fear.Both are very different from each other,where greed is harmful and motivation is useful.A trader should always know which thing is better for him and which is not.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well i wouldn't use the word greed as a means to motivate myself to exploit market opportunities,I would rather say the zeal to gain more by spending more time with my chart I search of any available opportunities and using leverage when necessary, but all thesee technique requires great skill and expertise to become a Better trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    I am never think if greed as motivation , for me greed is look like a virus in my trade. It can destroy us in being good trader process. I am sure greedy trader never win at the end of the trading . I will try my best to not be greedy person Otherwise, i will fail in forex business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think you are right, most of the trader fails in Forex trading because of GREED and and impatience. We need patience and need to wait for the perfect ENTRY point. We can get motivation if we can earn money from the trade. Motivation is needed for getting success in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading has no emotional value. It is purely based upon knowledge, strategy, capital available and patience.
    So if you want to make money try to learn as much as possible from every source. whether from Internet, from mentors, expert traders or books. Then practice in demo trading account.
    Their is no value of emotion for creating a position. Greed and fear will make you out of control from your emotion and will divert to take position and book profit or using stop loss at proper time.
    Forex market is too big and lot many opportunity is available so trade with proper knowledge and make money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Greed is very bad for traders while trading in Forex trading market as it always forces a trader to earn huge money in small period of time which can be done if we have lots of knowledge and ideas .Where as motivation helps a trader to trade with full confidence and really it works while trading in Forex trading market....Both are very different from each other and opposite....where greed is harmful and motivation is useful...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast