When is it better to quit Forex forever.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it better to quit Forex forever.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

When is it better to quit Forex forever.

Obviously a trader cannot afford to lose money forever. Forex is a challenging business and not an easy means to earn money. A trader has to overcome his mistakes and strengthen his knowledge and skills to survive and earn from this business.

Now My question is how much loss is enough to quite Forex?
    In my view if a trader cannot learn the tricks of this business or learn to earn money by managing its risk even after a period of 2 years its better for him to quit trading. 2 years is a long time and if a trader cannot overcome his greed and other trading flaws in 2 years he will never learn to earn here. So such trader should give up Forex trading.

Please share your views.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    indeed if we think so we ought to stop for forex trading if we can not learn from the mistakes that we made ​​for 2 years, but of course we can fix the mistakes we made ​​was that after 2 years we will realize the mistakes we make in trading forex, and also remember that in forex trading is to make money so we must be careful with the use of lot

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Obviously a trader cannot afford to lose money forever. Forex is a challenging business and not an easy means to earn money. A trader has to overcome his mistakes and strengthen his knowledge and skills to survive and earn from this business.

Now My question is how much loss is enough to quite Forex?
    In my view if a trader cannot learn the tricks of this business or learn to earn money by managing its risk even after a period of 2 years its better for him to quit trading. 2 years is a long time and if a trader cannot overcome his greed and other trading flaws in 2 years he will never learn to earn here. So such trader should give up Forex trading.

Please share your views.
    Hi ppl! Just FYI Donna(FX) took 4 years to become profitable (& just barelly so!) Ehh... what do I know?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    if trader always lost our capital in forex market and never control our emotions while trading then i think trader stay away from forex market and it was better than high lost and makes our life poor and never do over trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I would consider that there is a good reason to quit forex only when i have some other stream which have more earning potential than forex. Or if the conditions of forex market changes badly and forex market remain not profitable as it is now or i do really bad keep on losing without any relief from positive trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think a good time to quit forever forex forex business is when closed, but it looks like forex business will not be closed :D While I think a loss is not a good reason to quit forex, because we already know about forex course, that this business is risky business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by galal2013 View Post
    No. I think a trader Have you earn $ 3,000 from capital investment $ 350 Seems a good trader and Experienced trader then now he HAS lost his all money including capital then I sure he Should not give up trading though he still trading and one day He Will get a huge Amount from trading.
    making 350 dollar from 3000 is very ok,i think that around 10% of the trading account and if one can constantly make that,one trading confident will only grow,which one of the best way to make money from the business of trading forex,though forex look kinda complicated but 10% is perfect,even 5% is ok for newbies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I don't think so that you quit from foreign exchange trading because it is a business where you can earn a lot of money in a very short time and you can get success in foreign exchange trading but for that you need to work hard and never quit from foreign exchange trading otherwise you cannot able to sustain your success in foreign exchange trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There are may ways that traders trades in the market, but it is better to do what is right all the time. This is why it is good to trade forex when you know that you are right with the trend. And it is better to quit the position that you opened when you know that the trend is going back against the direction you entered.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think to quit forex its not a good idea i mean that keep practising and don't give up that easily in your free time you can practice on demo account and if you have tryd a lot of skills,strategy you will able to be success and you will say that i am luck that i don't quit forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast