Useful lot size indicator! - Page 229
Page 229 of 230 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2300

Thread: Useful lot size indicator!

  1. #1
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2

    Useful lot size indicator!

    We all know that implementing proper risk and money management in trading is very important so setting the proper lot size in every trade is must, but it takes time to compute the right lot size manually that will lead you to miss a trade especially if you are an intraday trader, I would like to share to you an indicator that will automatically display the right lot size base on the settings that we set, so you dont have to bother computing it manually, it will display the right lot size at the bottom of your chart.

    Just set the cost per pip, the stop loss and the percentage you want to risk and it will compute automatically based on your current balance, not the equity.

    Copy the file on the indicator folder of your MT4 folder and attached it in your chart.

    If you have questions just PM me or post it here!

    Hope this help!

    Attachment 12343

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  2. #2281
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Lot size is a great way to see that risk is well handled properly. We must understand the basic need to use the right lot size in forex because such opportunities can give us the possible chance to earn well and be able to handle risk too. Risk management is the best way to protect capital and we should know the very fact that we can surely earn and have a means to which we can earn a profitable trade. The right lot size is helpful and surely will be a good way to handle loss.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2282
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,156
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    We are suppose to use a lot size that is equal in proportion to our trading capital and failure to do this is one of the reasons why so many new traders always lose in the fore market. Keep in mnid that good risk management will always be very important and this is what we must work hard for if we want to earn from this trade, never take the risk beyond the limits to avoid the terrible situation.

    Not allowed!

  4. #2283
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    We are suppose to use a lot size that is equal in proportion to our trading capital and failure to do this is one of the reasons why so many new traders always lose in the fore market. Keep in mnid that good risk management will always be very important and this is what we must work hard for if we want to earn from this trade, never take the risk beyond the limits to avoid the terrible situation.
    We have to trade with the lot size calculation, this is a measure that will not let us to be losing so much. When we can get to trade with the proper lot size calculation, we will get to choose the best lot size and the risk size that will let us trade the market more better. We cannot trade the lot anyhow, that will lead to losses in high magnitude in our account.

    Not allowed!

  5. #2284
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,452
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    We have to trade with the lot size calculation, this is a measure that will not let us to be losing so much. When we can get to trade with the proper lot size calculation, we will get to choose the best lot size and the risk size that will let us trade the market more better. We cannot trade the lot anyhow, that will lead to losses in high magnitude in our account.
    The size of the lots we use in trading have direct relation to the risk we are taking and a big lot can easily blow an account. And even after we use a properly calculated lot size it is necessary to use stop loss for avoiding big losses when big directional moves occur in the market. One thing that is common among many traders losing in Forex is most of them are trading with high risks and dont heed risk management.

    Not allowed!

  6. #2285
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    711
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    The lot size trading indicator I never made use of, because it has always been so much important for me to trade with the right use of money and risk management , so I know how to manually select the right money and risk management which has always saved me with the bad trades I take, I am not saying it is not good but I am saying we need to learn more better manual method.

    Not allowed!

  7. #2286
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    The lot size trading indicator I never made use of, because it has always been so much important for me to trade with the right use of money and risk management , so I know how to manually select the right money and risk management which has always saved me with the bad trades I take, I am not saying it is not good but I am saying we need to learn more better manual method.
    This indicator is for making the risk management in our trading, that makes it a very good idea for traders that wants to be successful with their trading. To trade without the risk management will never let the trader move far in his trading career. It is until we are patiently trading with the use of the risk and money management that we will be go far.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2287
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is actually use for control our risk that is very simple way because minimum volume we have used so there is less risk we have involved it will be beneficial for trader with proper lot size and with the best management system will give trader better results , i personally like to trade with small lot and try to make multiple trade in a whole day .

    Not allowed!

  9. #2288
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    When we trade with the proper way we easily earn a lot of money from the trading , this is the best way to earn huge amount from the forex trading . i like to use the big indicator we easily earn huge amount from this trading system . trading with the best way is good method to earn huge amount .

    Not allowed!

  10. #2289
    Trader Senorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    7,494
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    The right lot size is needed in forex because such opportunity gives traders the chance to know what risk they should be willing to take in this market. It's through our lot size that we can be able to know what risk we should take and put in good time to trade good. Lot size have to be used properly and we should understand this advantage and know why we should risk what we can afford to loose.

    Not allowed!

  11. #2290
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    731
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Lot size indicator is very important for traders and if you are new trader then this is very useful indicator for you and you are know the best and suitable lot size for your trading. I do not need this lot size indicator because I know that which lot size is suitable for me and how much risk is involve with every lot size.

    Not allowed!

Page 229 of 230 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •