Useful lot size indicator! - Page 2
Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Useful lot size indicator!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2

Useful lot size indicator!

We all know that implementing proper risk and money management in trading is very important so setting the proper lot size in every trade is must, but it takes time to compute the right lot size manually that will lead you to miss a trade especially if you are an intraday trader, I would like to share to you an indicator that will automatically display the right lot size base on the settings that we set, so you dont have to bother computing it manually, it will display the right lot size at the bottom of your chart.

Just set the cost per pip, the stop loss and the percentage you want to risk and it will compute automatically based on your current balance, not the equity.

Copy the file on the indicator folder of your MT4 folder and attached it in your chart.

If you have questions just PM me or post it here!

Hope this help!

Attachment 12343

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, as this tool is good for traders in knowing the lots size they have in the market at present, traders can still choose to ignore it. So, it is even better to be conscious of this manually than automatically, and by this, you will build, your own managerial principles that would be helping you all the time. Except the trader could be serious about this tool on this thread.
    That's forum member's or trader's decision mate so can't do anything much about it. But yeah I also believe to check that manually in my trading account. Its not much hard for me to check my lot size every time because my risk is 1 percent all the time and as a long term trader I start always trade with 0.10 lot size in my trading account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes those helps as trader to save times with the chance on working of the calculation on defining the size with the level on risks to work with the order. as further to spends with the different customs as managing the rest on series with the manage on complying with the good tasks on requests as exchanging of the good return on excess with the decision as working of the good trading works of the good plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's forum member's or trader's decision mate so can't do anything much about it. But yeah I also believe to check that manually in my trading account. Its not much hard for me to check my lot size every time because my risk is 1 percent all the time and as a long term trader I start always trade with 0.10 lot size in my trading account.
    Nice sir 0.10 lot size is very safe as a long term trading goal. Most of time we see that people want to make big money even in long term trading so they like to use big lot size with 100 to 200 pips stop loss in daily chart. In my view if we have a good experience of forex trading in daily chart then only 0.10 lot size could give us $3000 to $4000 profit in one trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    this is really new for me i do not think this kind of indicator available in forex market.this is really helpful for me because most of the time i can not able to control my emotion and that is why i loss my money.this indicator can help me to control my emotion and also help me to choose the right lot size every time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that it may be si good indicator for there are so much importance for the using of the money management and the lot size is a very important part of it . so we have to be experienced of the trading using the lot size . and hope also to be easy in its usage . we have to try to make the best use of it .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Nice sir 0.10 lot size is very safe as a long term trading goal. Most of time we see that people want to make big money even in long term trading so they like to use big lot size with 100 to 200 pips stop loss in daily chart. In my view if we have a good experience of forex trading in daily chart then only 0.10 lot size could give us $3000 to $4000 profit in one trade.
    Yes that's possible even you can make more than that but in daily chart you need a lot of patience not only for holding your trades, for finding a good entry point you have to wait for many days. The good thing will be do trade in many forex currency pairs by following this you can get earlier signal's in you daily chart time frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    this is really new for me i do not think this kind of indicator available in forex market.this is really helpful for me because most of the time i can not able to control my emotion and that is why i loss my money.this indicator can help me to control my emotion and also help me to choose the right lot size every time.
    Are you kidding me sir? You means this program can help you control your emotion or you are just joking? This is just a program, and the sue of it depends on the trader handling it. The only thing that can help you to control emotion is you yourself, nothing more. What really matters is how you can control yourself with discipline.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the script to work with the ea should helps on referring customs on maximizing use of the margin on releasing funds on working with the trading order. as trader gains of even a little with the progress on return of the past work with the completed order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    You can use this indicator or you can manage you capital manually too, take very low risk in your account for your each trade and set your lot size according to that too, we have to check many things like how much stop loss you are using, how much risk and reward you are taking in per trade. These things are very important to know before opening any positions in forex market. Personally I don't use any indicator like this on chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the use should helps trader to defines of limit of risks to work with the creation of new order as calculating available margin on providing supports of enough with the strong on resistance to sustains with the length of terms on managing complete of trading projects within the range of times.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast