Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Lightbulb Forex trading Sentiment & Quantity Analysis - GBP/USD

Talking Factors:
    GBPUSD has been around a very strong downtrend
    Falling costs coincide with above average quantity
    GBPUSD SSI is at +1.5, usually bearish signal

Since last summer season, the British Pound has been in a totally free fall against the United States $. For those following the pair, solutions its price currently rests at multi-year lows. It has spurred many traders to look directly into buying the GBP “cheap” and then awaiting it to rebound before taking revenue.

However, after examining this pair using retail belief and trading volume, I am not confident that now is the best time to purchase the GBPUSD. Today, we will look at the two of these tools in reference to the GBPUSD to give people an idea on where this pair could be headed later on.

Retail Sentiment is obtained using DailyFX Plus’ Speculative Sentiment Catalog. It is free for real FXCM customers, but is also free for anyone utilizing a two week trial: DailyFX Plus Demo.

Retail Volume can be obtained on FXCM’s Trading Station Pc platform. This free software offered here and a free demo login can be acquired right here. Real Volume is a default signal that can be added to your charts.
    img1.png

Reference: http://www.ekap.biz/2015/03/forex-tr...-quantity.html

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Market sentiment is very important thing to measure when you want to make money in the forex market. If you want to make money than the market sentiment finding is very much necessary.If you want to make money you must know where the market is going.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    For the whole 2015 , the market was in downtrend in GBP/USD and it was in the beginning of year 2016 that GBP/USD seems to have bottomed and buying the currency pair that has assumed a downtrend since 2014 is not a bad ideas. I am long on this pair and my stop loss is below the low made this year. I am already in profit and I know that realizing more than 2000 pips before this year runs out is a possibility

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    It is so clear that the price go according to a very clear down trend channel . o the coming movement can be to the same direction and we have not think of buy this pair now for the data which are expected to be positive for the usd and negative for the gbp.

GBPUSDH1.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Gbpjpy and GBPusd has become very weak for the reason that 24th June the great Britain voted on a referendum to leave the European Union that brought fear that since the great Britain would no be open to this one economic zone that brought about alot of weakness to GBP as a currency 💱

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    These is a very fair that can be sure that we have to really be sure that we have to really stand we have to be have to be good issues when we have been able to run the market and be sure that we work for there is a good chance that these will give you something great when we have seen that would give you everything you want

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    What you even considered a fall in GBP/USD was a child play when you compared that with the crash that came on GBP/USD this year 2016 as the people of Britain voted in referendum to leave European union.On 24th June, 2016 that the Britain voted to leave European Union , GBP/USD fell by almost 1800 pips just in a single day and from the low of that fall , it has fallen again another 1700 pips. The chart attached below explains it better. When do you expect GBP to be rescued ?

brexit.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    What you even considered a fall in GBP/USD was a child play when you compared that with the crash that came on GBP/USD this year 2016 as the people of Britain voted in referendum to leave European union.On 24th June, 2016 that the Britain voted to leave European Union , GBP/USD fell by almost 1800 pips just in a single day and from the low of that fall , it has fallen again another 1700 pips. The chart attached below explains it better. When do you expect GBP to be rescued ?
    I think that will never be a play and the sudden gap might got a great crash behind it too. Perhaps some insider play with the chart and close long term buying GBP position in a large lot. Who would know about that too but i believe this is a good chance to buy GBP in the short term. It still got a large potential to the upside for now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    Thanks for creating this thread. Since Gbp-Usd is one of the most traded currency pairs, so this thread is going to help many traders in the forum. I am happy to see some of the excellent analysis, charts that have already been posted. Nevertheless, it does not seem that you are as active as you were at the first place. We would love to see more of your analysis on GBP-USD at your convenience. I am thanking you in advance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i think that the GBPUSD will continue falling in the new year due to strength the us dollar and falling of th gbp, it makes some rising up then start to fall again and will ontinue falling down, until there is a clear policy happen in united kingdom, so i expect to go down more and more and may reach a new levels in the future.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast